Episode 24

I will place a sticky up as each new episode is released, and unsticky the older thread. You can discuss the episode there. No manga spoilers please. (First thread up sometime tomorrow) ⊂((・▽・))⊃
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Episode 24

Postby Blackhunter » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 pm

MysteriousPerson wrote:and the military police looks stupid :lol:

lol yea
when they see the female titan they turn like this :o
but i'm mad because what they do to irvin/erwin (dunno what his name in english sub)
Blackhunter

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Blackhunter wrote:
lol yea
when they see the female titan they turn like this :o
but i'm mad because what they do to irvin/erwin (dunno what his name in english sub)

my subs said irvine :lol:
MysteriousPerson

Postby Suraru » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:59 am

TheArabian wrote:
Turtwiggy wrote:
liala wrote:There were apparently some filler scenes but I liked it very much. It's good that Eren is able to heal himself all these wounds..

It was on the opposite side to his heart or I think he would be dead...er?

lol you are right the wooden stick was on the right side of his buddy not on the left(where the heart is :geek: )

Guys... the heart is closer to the middle of the chest...
http://imgsrv.worldstart.com/promos/human-body-05.jpg

As for this episode, I'm starting to get tired of the same OST, the filler format is kind of retarded, and yet again, another god damned cliffhanger.

However, fucking 3DMG Gymnastics ftw! That Military Police group, the one that were with Annie, I just know they are going to die. Why? Because they have a single cute girl, and about 3 would be character guys. I've seen this 2 other times now, soon they will all be killed, I just know it!, and no I have no seen the manga, don't tell me, DON'T EVEN HINT!

So much has already been ruined for me, like one of my favorite characters being another titan spy, I would've flipped when they revealed that in the anime, but no, TUMBLR RUINED IT! I'm afraid to look at titanphile girl's wiki page because I saw someone labeled as deceased already, and I don't want to find out if she is or not. So no spoilers!
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:38 am

Suraru wrote:Guys... the heart is closer to the middle of the chest...
http://imgsrv.worldstart.com/promos/human-body-05.jpg

As for this episode, I'm starting to get tired of the same OST, the filler format is kind of retarded, and yet again, another god damned cliffhanger.

However, fucking 3DMG Gymnastics ftw! That Military Police group, the one that were with Annie, I just know they are going to die. Why? Because they have a single cute girl, and about 3 would be character guys. I've seen this 2 other times now, soon they will all be killed, I just know it!, and no I have no seen the manga, don't tell me, DON'T EVEN HINT!

So much has already been ruined for me, like one of my favorite characters being another titan spy, I would've flipped when they revealed that in the anime, but no, TUMBLR RUINED IT! I'm afraid to look at titanphile girl's wiki page because I saw someone labeled as deceased already, and I don't want to find out if she is or not. So no spoilers!

and one more thing, if one of main character is in dire situation, and they seeing a normal soldier and want to seek help, its 65% that the normal soldier will died ._.
MysteriousPerson

Postby Peanuts » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:47 am

Anyone see an uncanny resemblance? HAHAHA :lol:

Or its just me, the 1st time that I saw Eren's face in this ep, I immediately thought of this, HAHA
Peanuts

Postby Shadowstar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:59 am

I like this episode! dat Mikasa, Hanji, and Eren expression is creepy as hell. the 2 Scouting members that did acrobat stuff looks cool. To bad they died afterwards. (is it just me, or one of their body suddenly liquify and became a blood splatter when Annie grabbed their 3DMGs?)

What really bothers me here is, MIKASA! Y U NO save Eren when he buried by the debris? didn't he is very important to you? and Jean, why you scolding at him instead of helping him?
Shadowstar

Postby MysteriousPerson » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Shadowstar wrote:I like this episode! dat Mikasa, Hanji, and Eren expression is creepy as hell. the 2 Scouting members that did acrobat stuff looks cool. To bad they died afterwards. (is it just me, or one of their body suddenly liquify and became a blood splatter when Annie grabbed their 3DMGs?)

What really bothers me here is, MIKASA! Y U NO save Eren when he buried by the debris? didn't he is very important to you? and Jean, why you scolding at him instead of helping him?

2 times near death experience and he's still alive, well 1 more experience is not that bad :lol:
MysteriousPerson

Postby Eren » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Peanuts wrote:Anyone see an uncanny resemblance? HAHAHA :lol:

Or its just me, the 1st time that I saw Eren's face in this ep, I immediately thought of this, HAHA

"If you win, you live! If you lose, you die! You can't win if you don't fight!
J A E G E R
multiplayer name: TheForumEren
Eren
♥ Heichou ♥

Postby Accelevi » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Eren wrote:
Peanuts wrote:Anyone see an uncanny resemblance? HAHAHA :lol:

Irwin's face came to mind actually. =o

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby CrazyRay » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 am

Eren wrote:
CrazyRay wrote:Damn it. This episode is just pumping us up for the finale (obvious) but in this episode Armin, Mikasa and Jean were just amazing.

:roll: Someone took their time.

Shadowstar wrote: What really bothers me here is, MIKASA! Y U NO save Eren when he buried by the debris? didn't he is very important to you? and Jean, why you scolding at him instead of helping him?

Because she's jelly that he's got a soft spot for Annie. ; )

Suraru wrote: So much has already been ruined for me, like one of my favorite characters being another titan spy, I would've flipped when they revealed that in the anime, but no, TUMBLR RUINED IT! I'm afraid to look at titanphile girl's wiki page because I saw someone labeled as deceased already, and I don't want to find out if she is or not. So no spoilers!
My condolences, but some idiot ruined the whole thing like literally know this and that. I refuse to spoil it for others but damn people are so crap. :evil:
CrazyRay

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Anime Discussion