Episode 25 - Season 1 Finale

I will place a sticky up as each new episode is released, and unsticky the older thread. You can discuss the episode there. No manga spoilers please. (First thread up sometime tomorrow) ⊂((・▽・))⊃
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Episode 25 - Season 1 Finale

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 am

Phantom wrote:
MysteriousPerson wrote:
smells conspiracy in there, is this have been revealed in the manga ? (just said yes or no ;) )

No, this story isn't even in the manga, it's a special info for anime viewers I guess

ah i see. well gonna read the manga after this one
MysteriousPerson

Postby KoveGames » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:40 am

I get it! omg! That hole that the miner dug (in the information we cans hare part) was used by the titans, and now they are inside the walls!
KoveGames

Postby Suraru » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 am

KoveGames wrote:I get it! omg! That hole that the miner dug (in the information we cans hare part) was used by the titans, and now they are inside the walls!

If he couldn't get in the wall, how would the titans?

My theory is that the walls were built with the titans somehow, because that titan looked kinda weak.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 am

KoveGames wrote:I get it! omg! That hole that the miner dug (in the information we cans hare part) was used by the titans, and now they are inside the walls!

Off by a mile there buddy. :lol:
Ghosthunter

Postby MysteriousPerson » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:54 am

i think that the 2 miner dissapear because the upper high doesnt want to know the truth about the wall leaked out
MysteriousPerson

Postby KoveGames » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:51 am

MysteriousPerson wrote:i think that the 2 miner dissapear because the upper high doesnt want to know the truth about the wall leaked out

Possibly.
KoveGames

Postby Peanuts » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:15 am

MysteriousPerson wrote:i think that the 2 miner dissapear because the upper high doesnt want to know the truth about the wall leaked out

I'm thinking that the over-religious wall cults did something to them, they are always suspicious looking people >_> haha
the upper high probably doesn't even know how titans look like lol
Peanuts

Postby Kamek » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:39 am

I think the higher-ups in wall Sina, and the wall-worshiping dudes are hiding a lot of things.. Or even the Military Police? Maybe the religious guys' ancestors made the walls with their own titan shifters? Nobody knows how long ago titan shifters appeared.. the again i could be wrong and the shifters in the canon are the only ones.. and the bodies don't disintegrate, so the shifters that made those titans are still inside the titans... There's alot of theories surrounding this. I can't wait for an explanation.

(Edit is in bold)
Kamek

Postby kuroakuma146 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:55 am

Different from the manga,but epic,especially the part with the flaming crazy rogue titan destroying the female titan! :o
For a moment I thought they wouldn't put the titan in the wall :lol:
kuroakuma146

Postby Zeref » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:07 am

Eren wrote:Let's not forget about this, Jean:

Eren-Mikasa=Sisterzoned.
Zeref
Elite Moderator

Formerly: much sweg

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Anime Discussion