AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby liala » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

I don't know xD Maybe they could just transform and break it open somehow (if it doesn't work as humans).
I thought there might be something like a diary left by Grisha and when they find it... it just get's more confusing.
liala

Postby Haru » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 pm

i think they know everything that is written in the basement they only kidnapped eren because his power can greatly assist humanity.
by the way guys what do you think of hannes death?
Haru

Postby liala » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm

That's probably true. But maybe they don't know what Grishas motives are (if he is somehow connected to their village).
Well, it was kind of obvious he would die because he got screentime after a loong time again but for a side character he survived pretty long. And then the Smiling Titan appeared... I think it would have been nice if he was able to kill him. But in the end he could still save Eren and Mikasa even if it meant sacrificing his own life.
liala

Postby Haru » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:45 pm

killing one titan is easy they make hannes look like a weakling who cant even defeat one titan for revenge -_-
Haru

Postby liala » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

He probably did not kill that many Titans or even any before and I think he couldn't hook on someting else besides the Titan because it was too far away? But I agree there could be more Titans added so it wouldn't seem like he was weak.
liala

Postby Haru » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 pm

i have a question about the survey corps castle thing is it really outside the walls?
since i heard it's outside the walls from a tumblr post =O
Haru

Postby liala » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Do you mean the Castle where they had to clean everything and stuff? I think it was never stated but I thought it was somewhere in Trost.
liala

Postby Haru » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

yes that castle =D
Haru

Postby liala » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:57 pm

I read the Wiki and it says there that it's the Survey Corps old HQ and is located in Wall Rose. Don't know if it's true but most likely!
liala

Postby Haru » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:26 pm

okay it would be suicide to make the survey corps HQ outside the walls anyways.
Haru

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion