AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby Connorhere » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Doubtfully Eren's mother, though possible i can't see it happening. He said "their memories" so i suspect its a different person, though i wouldn't deny the possibility of Christa's family being related to it. As for Ape Titan i don't think he's a shifter at all, Reiner and Bertl are aware of the danger he poses and he is also one of their objectives, showing that they know him but aren't allied with him. I believe he is just an enormous anomoly among titan-kind, the result of one of the earlier experiments, i would speculate more if there was more information on titans. Also for Hannes' death, killing one titan is not very easy at all, they have noted that to fall one of them could take 30 men however we've been showered with the elites as main characters so its been simplified beyond belief. Also in Hannes' defense he was on a perfectly flat surface, which triples the difficulty against a titan due to the limited agility which is a soldier's most treasured ability.
Connorhere

Postby Haru » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:22 pm

i agree but hannes is a captain they should have let him kill one titan at least =.=
doesnt have to be the smiley one for plot.
Haru

Postby liala » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 am

I also don't think it was Eren's mother and I agree that he would have reacted differntly if it was her. Of course he wouldn't know exactly how she looks like at a younger age but I think children would still recognize their parents.
Maybe Grisha is actually related to the Reiss family? Would explain why he obviously knows so much. Then he wouldn't be a shifter though.
liala

Postby Haru » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

maybe reiss family does have titan shifters... since they know about the titans.
Haru

Postby liala » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 pm

That could be true! Then they were responsible for the walls which are made of Titan Shifters or something?
liala

Postby Haru » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 am

maybe they didnt want christa cause she is not a titan shifter?
Haru

Postby liala » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:15 pm

That would be a new theory. I thought something more "usual" that she was an illegimate child and was looked down upon.
liala

Postby Haru » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:25 am

probably is the usual plot XD
Haru

Postby liala » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:37 pm

So because there is too much about Ymir in the Chapter 54 thread I'm throwing this in here.
When do you think she first transformed into a Titan? I think she was at the same age she is/looks now or even a few years younger. Because it was said she wandered in Titan form for around 60 years and when she ate Bertl and Reiners friend she probably was able to turn back. It would make sense if she was a bit younger then because it happened when Bert&Reiner where children. Ymir also probably has the ability to free herself from the Titan body herself. What about her family? Is she a noble person? Because the Titan in Ilses Chapter was saying Ymir-Sama.
liala

Postby Kitkat » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Well the titan from Ilse's notebook seemed to have some bit of intelligence since it stored Isle's body in a tree and could speak. I think during the 60 years Ymir was wandering in her titan she met this titan and somehow taught it. I agree that she probably was a little younger than she is now when she transformed and then perhaps she merged with her titan like Eren almost did in chapter 53. This might also be what happened with the ape titan - that is if he's a shifter.
Kitkat

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion