AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby Connorhere » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:01 am

Basement? All i remember were a few 3m classes crawling in via the castle's front doors. Good job guys you didn't think to lock them or anything nah

As for the size of titans. Buildings don't move or anything at all, they're completely stationary and they need their foundations and ballance to stay firmly standing. Something the size of a tiny shouldn't logically be able to move, its enormous weight would make it unable to move, it doesn't matter if it has "strong legs" the natural gravity of the world would be pulling it down. They overcame this fact by making the titans incredibly lightweight, overcoming some scientific laws while also violating several others.
Connorhere

Postby Mama » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Then how do you explain Colossal titan?
I wonder what that titan was doing there.
Mama

Postby Connorhere » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Colossal explains himself, all titans are extremely light for their size, even colossal, however i bet colossal is still incredibly heavy based on his size, and this is evident with his limited movement speed.
Connorhere

Postby Mama » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:59 pm

He can move his legs, so I think he can move around too.
Forget it.
Why do you think that titan was there?
Mama

Postby liala » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:35 pm

I would like to see him walk must look funny extremely slow and very big steps xD
Do you mean the Titan that almost attacked Connie and has bitten Reiner in the arm?
liala

Postby Mama » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Yes, that one.
It was strange how he was trapped there.
Mama

Postby Connorhere » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:06 pm

They were in the upstairs of castle utgurd, the titans were swarming the base of the castle and ended up breaking down the door, thats how the 3m class got in. It wasn't a basement it was downstairs.
Connorhere

Postby Simantov » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 am

Making use of our real physics laws, if the titans are so light, how can they smash people? How can they be stronger than anything? There are cannons, buildings, yet they destroy everything like if they were to weight tons. They aren't so fast to actually make damage with what little mass/weight they have (if they have at all), even air has mass and it doesn't even cut. So I find it a contradiction on what Hanji said about titans not weighting anything. Or did she say they didn't weight when they were dead?

I like the Annie/Eren/Ymir theory of them eating people for them to become human again. I think that like in some things, not everybody would be compatible with something, so maybe that's why the Titan-Shifters are like that, they were compatible with whoever or whatever makes people titans, but in order to regain their consciousness they have to eat somebody at least half-human. Which doesn't happen with all the other kind of mindless titans; they probably weren't compatible or immune to the titan conversion.

liala wrote:I think Eren really ate his father. It is heavily implied in the previous chapter where he writes on the ground in his Titan form. It was "I.... my ...father..." or something like this.

Well it depends on who translated it. I read it from mangafox (not sure if they are accurate about it) but in that part Hanji said: "Father" and "had me". Which could be probably filled in like this: "Father had me eaten him."
Simantov

Postby Connorhere » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:47 pm

I think they're incredibly light because a lot of them are hollow, like the massive cavity inside of them, their bones could potentially be hollow as well. They're light but they're still massive, and i'm pretty sure they have a lot of muscle too, i'd say thats how they can break down buildings and such. Also they can crush humans easily. If something enormous fell on you even if it was light like a sheet of glass or something you'd probably die unless it was something that reshaped around you like a blanket, but a titan is very solid and would squish you.
Connorhere

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Yes, but they are easy for their size. They weight enought to destroy buildings.
Annie Leonhardt

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion