AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: AOT/SNK Theories and or Speculations

Postby liala » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:02 pm

I think they can be heavy but not heavier than an elephant or something. Maybe the colossal is that heavy but no other Titan. Bears can walk a bit on two legs so maybe they can have the same weight as them. If they are tall and weigh around 300kg or something maybe they also would be able to crush buildings then.
liala

Postby Kitkat » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Well they're strong enough to destroy buildings but humans can still apparently lift their body parts or force their mouths to stay open so I guess real life physics isn't very applicable on this subject.
Kitkat

Postby liala » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:40 pm

You're right. But I thought maybe Isayama explains it in the future and it won't be completely illogical xD I mean why did we find out that they are lighter/that body parts can be kicked if it won't be explained.
liala

Postby Connorhere » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Well, strength and weight will obviously vary between the sizes of Titans. I haven't seen a human in the anime pick up a 15m titan's arm like its nothing, Hanji had kicked a tiny ones head and i'm pretty sure she held a small titan's arm too. Tbh i've got nothing for people being able to force a titan's mouth open, my only excuse would be how slow-paced and lazy titan's seem to act, and they aren't terribly phased by someone doing that because in the end the human usually gets fucked over.
Connorhere

Postby liala » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Well, I don't know what else to add. Let's just hope that it will be explained.
But if we're talking about Titans at the moment I have something else I think is strange. When Levi arrives for the first time he tries to rescue someone from the Survey Corps. The man stabbed the Titan in the cheek/eye and he doesn't care at all. Levi throws blades inside another Titans eyes and he feels pain. Is it because it was with more force or something else? I think it was also the case with Sawney and Bean. One was screaming while the other didn't care that much.
liala

Postby Kitkat » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 pm

The guy stabbed the titan in the cheek with a broken blade, and it didn't penetrate the much either, that might be why - see episode 9. As for Hanji's experiment, the smaller one didn't react as much, so maybe the larger the titan, the more reactive to pain.
Kitkat

Postby Connorhere » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Certain titans are more sensitive to pain than others, just as some are more active when starved of sunlight than others. Don't really have a reason or theory for this, i guess its just some of the titan's science that we're given.
Connorhere

Postby Kitkat » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Maybe if the survey corps could capture 4 titans, 2 sizes, it would lead to a more solid conclusion on whether or not size factors in.
Kitkat

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Levi should help Hanji on capturing a titan.
Annie Leonhardt

Re: SnK Theories

Postby TehTitanKilla » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 am

Zombie Theory: My theory about the titans in the anime and manga, after they puke out the homo sapiens(humans), those humans become titans and later on would have a life of their own even though they are dead. YAY :D

Proof: You know how Eren's Father poisoned his son with titan blood? well when the titans chomp and nom off the limbs of the homo sapien(HUMAN), the titan blood would go into their veins until they fully become a titan, or just completely filled with the titan blood. BUT before they can transform, the titan who nommed on them would have to puke them out in time before they can do this. This is kinda why some titans just body slam, stomp on, headbutt, etc. some humans instead of eating them. HAPPY CHEER YAY :D

E= I have many more theories to come, I'm just gonna wait after 5+ theories to come ok? :D
TehTitanKilla

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion