[CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 57

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 57

Postby HIT0SHI » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:20 am

Its about a theory before the walls considering what Eren's dad did to Eren with the injection.
HIT0SHI

Postby TheGreatJedi » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

liala wrote:Well, we don't now for sure yet but it is heavily implied that he really ate his dad.
I'm not reading the spoiler because I'm scared xD

Too bad my curiosity killed me that time when i have read this
I don't care anymore anyways because i watch and read Shingeki for pure awesomeness

And also there is no possibility for eren or annie to be eating their father since

Annie - Hated her father but her father got a life resolution. making her love him again (maybe when he knew that annie would be going inside the humanity to fight or whatever the reason) and how do they eat a shifter if they are a human
Eren - Eren's memory is hazy but if he is going to eat his father How since he is just a normal kid that time so injection do the job then Grisha Disappear

And also Reiner and Bertholt aldready have their titan abilities even though they're just kids so probably an injection again
Not sure for bertholt though since he is the first one to go over the Titan Size limit. Maybe Overdose :lol:
TheGreatJedi

Postby liala » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 pm

That was the leaked ending stuff then?
Maybe it is not the same anymore because Isayama said he changed it for the fans or something. So maybe you get some suprises.

I always thought that they get injected with the Titan ability (they just turn into a normal Titan) and when they eat another Shifter(as a human) then they will turn into one. But there is still the problem of the first Shifter. So I have no idea lol
And why did Grisha disappear to if he is not dead? Then it really would be just 'here Eren I'm injecting you also have this key I'm going on vacation bye'
I'm also guessing it has something to do with the government. They obviously have something to hide and get rid of everyone who stands in their way. Like in this chapter.
liala

Postby Lyndis » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:45 pm

TheGreatJedi wrote:Too bad my curiosity killed me that time when i have read this
I don't care anymore anyways because i watch and read Shingeki for pure awesomeness

Is that really the ending or just a theory?
About major spoiler from TheGreatJedi
NOPE
Lyndis

Postby TheGreatJedi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:16 am

Lyndis wrote:
TheGreatJedi wrote:Too bad my curiosity killed me that time when i have read this

Is that really the ending or just a theory?
About major spoiler from TheGreatJedi
NOPE

concerning about that man in major spoiler
NOPE

about those endings
NOPE
Last edited by TheGreatJedi on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJedi

Postby Ghosthunter » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Yup that's the ending i've been mentioning all this time.You did a stupid thing posting it here though.So i'm gonna edit it out this time and let it slide.Next time i wont be so lenient.
Ghosthunter

Postby Racso » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Well if that's the full story line, then it isn't really what id image. I've read about it before but I though it was fake for the reason it didn't seem very Shingeki no kyojin-ish. To be honest I don't really believe that's the real story line.

It was leaked by a assistance/manger. Yeah.. I don't think so.
Racso

Postby liala » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 am

Eh too bad I read a bit of it too because it wasn't marked in spoilers before.
But I think so, too Rasco. I don't believe it untill it really happens.
Maybe Isayama was a huge troll and it was leaked on purpose.
liala

Postby pokemon123 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 am

I'm wondering why the history of the walls never recorded about titan shifter ? and why attack humanity now when they have 100 years chance to do it.I think the king is hiding something Incredibly Big.
pokemon123

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:31 pm

It was probably to wait until humanity's guard was down. Humanity underestimated the Titans and so it was horribly shocking to see the colossal Berthodlt.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion