[CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 57

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 57

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 9:49 am

I'm not saying I agree with them, that's just what they're saying. :roll:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Horseface » Fri May 09, 2014 12:00 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I'm not saying I agree with them, that's just what they're saying. :roll:

I know. I was just trying to debunk the theory in general, in response to:
d_OVRKLL wrote:
d_OVRKLL wrote:People..people...Am I the only one that saw how this chapter ended and thought "MARCO!!"

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:What? Explain please.

The fact that like 3 characters pretty much had whole chunks of their faces blown off. Marco's corpse looks really similar to how these people looked.
Horseface

Postby Connorhere » Fri May 09, 2014 4:27 pm

It wasn't a theory, they were just mentioning the memory of Marco.
Connorhere

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri May 09, 2014 5:05 pm

Seriously just let Marco rest already.His only use was for Jean's character development.Nothing more,nothing less.
Ghosthunter

Postby Horseface » Fri May 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Connorhere wrote:It wasn't a theory, they were just mentioning the memory of Marco.

Oh so thats what they meant. Making such a fuzz over some similiar looking corpses :I
But so did I i guess ^^
Horseface

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri May 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:Seriously just let Marco rest already.His only use was for Jean's character development.Nothing more,nothing less.

I use to think the same, tbh I hate Marco.
But for ex. when Petra, Mia, etc. died their characters have an X on their faces and are removed next chapter.
Marco has stayed on every manga bio description since his death but an X on his face.

Typo? Typo all the way til 57 and beyond? We know the author does this kind of stuff, he puts hints EVERYWHERE and loves to "one up us".
At 1st I thought the author was trolling in Marco's memory for all the hardcore Marco fans - but Marco's "dead" pic has been there since the beginning to present.
With all the twist and turns I don't know why people are knocking down this so hard.

> Hanji's gender is OFFICIALLY unknown
> He put a hint of Eren eating his dad waaaay back when they took him and Ymir.
> Ackerman family
> The dolls in the beginning
> Ymir being 60+

etc.

Knowing the author does all that why ignore this? I'm not sure if Marco is alive or just at least played a bigger part? You don't just kill all these characters but accidentally leave one dead character to remain in the manga? Is Marco a titan shifter? I have no idea. Is Marco the ape titan? Please no. Did Marco stay around Annie, Reiner, and Berthold in the beginning? Yes, but that's all we know.

So should we ignore this? Knowing the author drops easter eggs, hints, etc. Let's ignore something that's been in our faces, sure but that's called denial!
We won't know anything til the story progresses - honestly I have no more thoeries for SnK, because this anime is going in every direction.

The author was deep into a time travel novel ? or movie - before you started SnK. He said loves Time travel - I can't wait til he puts that in there so we can be more like: Didn't see that coming!

//////////////////
Just to clear this up, you probably read the other Marco theories that I thought were insane.
But Marco killing Gunter > No.
Marco's body not being his > No.
Marco being the ape titan > No.

/////////////////

Now what I want to know is why that very 1st titan, in ep one why were they hunting for it? They knew where it was, they came all that way to find it and kill it, they said it was really important - but why? That titan got away~
KaiserSenpai

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri May 09, 2014 7:54 pm

KaiserSenpai wrote://////////////////
Just to clear this up, you probably read the other Marco theories that I thought were insane.

/////////////////

Finally an intelligent forum member.You have no idea how many of these theories we removed.I even provided proof why they were bogus yet people still believed that they were right.
I get a headache just thinking of the idiotic theories.I mean Marco was dead for like 2 days when they found him.I'm aware you can delay regeneration as a shifter but seriously Marco was already rotting.
Ghosthunter

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri May 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Ghosthunter wrote:

/////////////////

Finally an intelligent forum member.You have no idea how many of these theories we removed.I even provided proof why they were bogus yet people still believed that they were right.
I get a headache just thinking of the idiotic theories.I mean Marco was dead for like 2 days when they found him.I'm aware you can delay regeneration as a shifter but seriously Marco was already rotting.

"Finally an intelligent forum member" You said that with great pain, how many insane theories have you read here??? :lol:
I remember another forum and their member asked if Nifa (The girl who got her faced blown off in this ch.) they said AoT was advance enough to probably save her if they took her to a hospital.

Maybe if you splash titan shifter's blood a dead body they get revived.
But no seriously if Marco is alive the author better have a 100% logical explanation because this is crazy. I recently came into the whole Marco odeal thing, this is seriously the ONLY legit-est (lol) theory about him I've seen.

The only question I have is who helped Annie killed S.and Bean they stated it was two people no doubt, but ever since Annie's be caught they forgot about the 2nd person. Reiner and Berthold's gear passed.

I can't even thing about it - Marco is important yes, and we don't know a lot yes - but throwing random things together makes it even more difficult. Who honestly thought Marco was the ape titan? That's my biggest "grind my gears". If Marco really is a the ape titan I want a 200% logical explanation!
KaiserSenpai

Postby Ghosthunter » Fri May 09, 2014 8:31 pm

KaiserSenpai wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:

/////////////////

"Finally an intelligent forum member" You said that with great pain, how many insane theories have you read here??? :lol:
I remember another forum and their member asked if Nifa (The girl who got her faced blown off in this ch.) they said AoT was advance enough to probably save her if they took her to a hospital.

Maybe if you splash titan shifter's blood a dead body they get revived.
But no seriously if Marco is alive the author better have a 100% logical explanation because this is crazy. I recently came into the whole Marco odeal thing, this is seriously the ONLY legit-est (lol) theory about him I've seen.

The only question I have is who helped Annie killed S.and Bean they stated it was two people no doubt, but ever since Annie's be caught they forgot about the 2nd person. Reiner and Berthold's gear passed.

I can't even thing about it - Marco is important yes, and we don't know a lot yes - but throwing random things together makes it even more difficult. Who honestly thought Marco was the ape titan? That's my biggest "grind my gears". If Marco really is a the ape titan I want a 200% logical explanation!

People tend to forget that the ape titan didn't even know about 3DMG at all.
Ghosthunter

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri May 09, 2014 8:39 pm

[/quote]People tend to forget that the ape titan didn't even know about 3DMG at all.[/quote]

What if he knew about the Anti Human 3DMG and was shocked to see the Anti TITAN 3DMG. ;)
KaiserSenpai

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion