[CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 57

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 57

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 9:15 pm

We're getting off-topic. This isn't a thread about Marco. Or is it!?

No it's not. So let's just drop the subject. Marco is dead, people were shot, Kaney is an asshole, and Hanji is spiderman. This is all we can be sure of.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:We're getting off-topic. This isn't a thread about Marco. Or is it!?

No it's not. So let's just drop the subject. Marco is dead, people were shot, Kaney is an asshole, and Hanji is spiderman. This is all we can be sure of.

Haha.

We're in the Shingeki No Kyojin discussion forum, Marco is part of SnK.
We're talking about Ch. 57, that's volume what? 15 or 16? Whichever one Marco is present there so we it wouldn't necessarily be off topic!

But sure let's drop it, let's talk about where Eren and Histora are located - near Annie. Think we will see her 2nd coming?
KaiserSenpai

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 9:37 pm

KaiserSenpai wrote:
A7X Rogue Titan wrote:We're getting off-topic. This isn't a thread about Marco. Or is it!?

Haha.

We're in the Shingeki No Kyojin discussion forum, Marco is part of SnK.
We're talking about Ch. 57, that's volume what? 15 or 16? Whichever one Marco is present there so we it wouldn't necessarily be off topic!

But sure let's drop it, let's talk about where Eren and Histora are located - near Annie. Think we will see her 2nd coming?

I really really really hope Annie, Reiner, and Bertoldt change sides. I like them sooo much I don't want them to be the enemies. :cry:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Racso » Fri May 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Well, Reiner and Berthy is pretty much dead in Erens eyes.. Cause you know... All of that, ruining his life and future, killing his mom and old friend, etc, etc. But Annie, she has a chance since we didn't really know how Eren felt about her.
Racso

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri May 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Racso wrote:Well, Reiner and Berthy is pretty much dead in Erens eyes.. Cause you know... All of that, ruining his life and future, killing his mom and old friend, etc, etc. But Annie, she has a chance since we didn't really know how Eren felt about her.

I'd imagine he's pretty damn pissed about her killing Petra and the others. But I'm hoping something will happen that makes everyone reconsider their hatred for the terrible trio.
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby KaiserSenpai » Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 am

I won't be surprised if Berthold did a suicide mission to try to save his fair maiden.
KaiserSenpai

Postby Senpai » Sat May 10, 2014 3:14 am

Eren would probably beat her ass if she came out now after all this time. #shotsfired.
What if Marco is just going to be in flashback, something kind of like grisha.

We know he's not a shifter since his body didn't heal, but since he was second smartest student/wanted to join military police

his parents or he could of been in the know of something important (trying to halt technology, studying titans, keeping secrets, royal reiss family, etc)
Senpai

Postby liala » Sat May 10, 2014 9:57 am

Why he would do what to his own kid? Give the raw power he needs to survive? Lol. Grisha did it to protect Eren.

Well, I think he also could have protected Eren himself. Eren got this power but he didn't know how to use it and even did not know about it at first.
Grisha must have had control over it ('if' he is a Shifter). He just said that all the answers are in the basement and did not tell him anything else (at least Eren doesn't remember).
He injected him after the wall broke(?) and how is a kid supposed to go there without knowing about the Shifter power?
He also could have easily been dead if a Titan bit of his head instead of eating him whole.

I like the Titan Trio, too. Would be nice to see them change sides but I highly doubt it. Nobody will forgive them for what they did. I also don't think Eren will change his mind about Annie. He was just hesistant at first because they were comrades. He also said somethine like 'Whaat no way you're just tired' to Reiner. I'm pretty sure all 3 will die at the end..
liala

Postby KaiserSenpai » Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

I found this, about the ape titan. Something to think about.

http://polarisopposites.tumblr.com/post ... nd-its-not
KaiserSenpai

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat May 10, 2014 2:53 pm

KaiserSenpai wrote:I found this, about the ape titan. Something to think about.

http://polarisopposites.tumblr.com/post ... nd-its-not

There's nothing to think about here.Especially now that it's been covered in this chapter.Ymir was a regular titan and by eating a shifter she became a shifter herself.
Berik has been assimilated a long time ago and is the reason why Ymir is back into her human form after so many years.We just got over the Marco shit so please don't post any other stupid theories here.
Ghosthunter

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion