[CONTAINS EXTREME SPOILERS] Chapter 58

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

[CONTAINS EXTREME SPOILERS] Chapter 58

Postby Racso » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:42 pm

Read the newly released raw chapter here: http://www.onemanga.me/Attack_on_Titan/58/

DON'T OPEN SPOILER UNTILL YOU'VE READ IT!
Spoiler:
Ok, so what I though about it. Well, action packed! Even though there's only 8 pages for some reason we saw something we never EVER seen before. We saw Levi ( I think) fire a gun and slash some dudes with the 3DMG in HALF. Let me go throught the pages we saw one by one. Don't worry Levi didn't die.

Page one: We see Jean, Mikasa and what I think is Armin. For some reason Jean is pointing his gun at Mikasa, not sure why.
Page two: We see Jean, Levi, Sasha, Connie and Armin. Down at the bottom we see blood and what I think is Jean or Kainis hat.
Page three: We see a zoom in on a guys eyes, and then Levi shooting a gun. And there's a fat guy in the background too.
Page four: We see Levi/Mikasa running with one of mp's dead bodies as shield from gun fire. And then some of the mp shocked.
Page five: We see Levi jumping from a wall, hooking into a guys stomach, and a shocked Jean. (A lot of shocked people in this chapter so far)
Page six: Levi doing a flyby on the same guy cutting him in half! And some shocked people.
Page seven: Levi doing the same thing as he did in page five put this time grappling to a guys throat
Page eight: Levi killing two of the mp's probably marking that Levi won the battle against Kaini

Not so many pages but still awesome thing we just saw. Hopefully we see everything with better quality + English translations soon.
Last edited by Racso on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Racso

Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Chapter 58

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Awesome!

But I'm gonna wait till its translated and on a better quality. Thanks for sharing!
HIT0SHI

Postby liala » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:50 pm

wth is happenig.
I hope Jean is fine he was shown shocked the most and there was the hat.
Thanks for the pages, though. I think I'll wait for the translation before I look at the rest of the raw (when it comes out)
Edit: Ok I searched for more and found this http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/shi ... 58-spoiler
Just 2 more images but at least something
liala

Postby Connorhere » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:18 pm

???????????????????????????

Literally what, this is just out of nowhere. What is happening.
Connorhere

Postby Racso » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Connorhere wrote:???????????????????????????

Literally what, this is just out of nowhere. What is happening.

I have no idea..
Racso

Postby d_OVRKLL » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 am

Attack on Titan is happening. This is OD lmaoo
d_OVRKLL

Postby Mryaccer » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:25 pm

When I saw this I was like
Spoiler:
Mryaccer

Postby Terminus » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Yeah this is a bit out of nowhere, think they skipped a few steps... and if you look at the reactions on page 2, Jean is among those who are shocked. Perhaps his hat just got knocked off?
Terminus

Postby liala » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Found 3 "new" pages. Pretty much just the missing panels.
http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/shi ... 58-spoiler
+ some translations
I wonder why the full raw is not out
Edit: So apparently the Chinese team that usually provides the raws had to delay it. But the translations come out around the 8th so it should be out soon.
I really wanna know what's happening because of (maybe) fake crap I saw
liala

Postby Racso » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:32 pm

No fucking way.... Damnit Jean.. They better be wrong with this. They better fucking be. Or else I'll kick Isayama in the nuts.

Spoiler:

And time to edit title too.
Racso

Next

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion