[CONTAINS EXTREME SPOILERS] Chapter 58

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [CONTAINS EXTREME SPOILERS] Chapter 58

Postby Racso » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:15 pm

TheGreatJedi wrote:Plot Twist: Jean didn't Die. He just barely Dodge and got shot in his cheeks like Levi
But Please make my plot twist came true

Instead of thinking that he's alive, think that he's dead instead. Then It'll make you much happier when you find out that h's actually alive.
Racso

Postby liala » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 pm

The optimistic way on pessimism being pleasantly suprised when something good happens.
But I'm actually optimistic about him not dying it just would not fit.

@Hitoshi
found something else you might want to save xD
Spoiler:
liala

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Goddammit, Levi's just too badass...
The Sketcher

Postby liala » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:09 pm

So far everyone thinks either Jean dies or he gets saved by Mikasa.
But what If this actually happens:
http://levi-in-wonderland.tumblr.com/po ... d-this-but
liala

Postby Connorhere » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:13 pm

@liala i thought he looked totally ridiculous in that pose, i thought it was just for a moment but it was literally his complete stance since it was in 2 panels.

Also WOW at the Armin picture, i didn't even notice it, and it looks like Armin is reaching into his cloak to pull something out so thats absolutely possible. I really hope Armin shot the girl, not even just to save Jean i just really want Armin to have that turn-around moment where he saves somebody successfully despite it being in cold blood. And he looks so determined in the splitscreen on the next panel, it's like he's filled with guilt because he would have been the one to get shot rather than Jean so he wants to correct that.
Connorhere

Postby HIT0SHI » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:19 pm

liala wrote:But what If this actually happens:
http://levi-in-wonderland.tumblr.com/po ... d-this-but

Yeah, I think he was about to shoot a flare at her. Though judging by Jean's hat, he might of got hit by the cheek... or he died anyway... :?

offtopic
liala wrote:found something else you might want to save xD
Spoiler:

I need this in my life!
HIT0SHI

Postby Peanuts » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:33 am

I think Armin did something instead, since he reached into his cloak trying to grab something out

Character development for Armin!! \o/

Oh wait, saw Liala's post :/
Peanuts

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:02 am

I'm pretty confident that Armin shot something at that bitch. And maybe Jean's hat was just knocked off by the wind. :D
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Racso » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:12 pm

You guys seem to forget that those guns work in a similar way that shotguns work.

Spoiler:
Key words: "Wait until hes within range!"

Notice there's more shots coming too at that guys body than 4

A normal gun would easily have enough range for that, but that's not the same with shotguns that have a bigger scatter. + if it where that way then Levis whole face would been blown of instead of just his cheeks. So that means there is no "missed" or "shoot at wrong angle" because at point blank range a shotgun would not have enough time to the bullets to spread.

Don't worry all hope isn't lost yet. Notice that the blood that is supposiably from Jean is not possible to happend.

Spoiler:

Notice that the blood is going up when you can clearly see that Jean is sitting down with even his head under the ledge of the cart he is sitting in.
So if it is Armin that does something (probably shoots her), that means he is sitting at a lower height than she is standing.

So if Jean dies and it is his blood that is flying everywhere than Isayama can't think of proper blood physics.
Racso

Postby Peanuts » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 pm

When was physics ever included in this series? :lol:
Peanuts

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion