No Blacks or Hispanics in AoT world?

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

No Blacks or Hispanics in AoT world?

Postby 12kez90 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:00 am

This is something I was thinking a while back but forgotten then thought of it again today. How is it that the walls hold the last population of humanity yet there are no signs of black and hispanic people? Did they all get eaten first or did Isayama forget?
12kez90

Re: No Blacks or Hispanics in AoT world?

Postby d_OVRKLL » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 am

Good question. I want to assume that the AoT universe is pretty much all American/Europeans. You can tell by the names of the characters and stuff. Also seeing that Mikasa is the last Asian, I think it might be safe to assume Europe is the last of humanity in this universe.
d_OVRKLL

Postby liala » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:02 am

damn I thought someone posted about the new chapter xD
Anyway there might be no people inside the walls but maybe there are people still alive outside?
liala

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:08 pm

I'm thinking titans screwed up humanity so bad that peole didn't get time to use or rebuild ports with all the titans roaming around.

also slavery doesn't seem to exist in the AoT world + even if it did there would be like black people only in the inner wall , since all the rich b*stards are there , .

Even if 1 black character doesn't show u pI don't really care , isn't crucial to th plot anyway. better having no black characters than having them being waling stereotypes
Z.E.D

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Maybe the Blacks are behind the titan invasion XD
"Time to End this Racist World"
I'am such a racist
TheGreatJedi

Postby Z.E.D » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:20 pm

TheGreatJedi wrote:Maybe the Blacks are behind the titan invasion XD
I'am such a racist

I'm black but believe me you're not XD

I've know worse , way way worse believe me.

Nah Maybe we'll see different ethnicities in other human cities/fortresses around the world.

Or maybe like the orientals / asians/ arabs they got wiped out by titans as well
Z.E.D

Postby 12kez90 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Z.E.D wrote:
TheGreatJedi wrote:Maybe the Blacks are behind the titan invasion XD
I'am such a racist

I'm black but believe me you're not XD

I've know worse , way way worse believe me.

Nah Maybe we'll see different ethnicities in other human cities/fortresses around the world.

Or maybe like the orientals / asians/ arabs they got wiped out by titans as well

Well we haven't seen where Reiner, Bert and Annie's village, so its still a possibility.
12kez90

Postby trueblue1321 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Yes but Reiner,Bertholt and Annie are European .-.
It's likely that Asians, Middle Easterns etc were wiped out first due to their immense density. And the Europeans survived due to the left hand position of Europe and it's size.
Or the AOT world doesn't follow the world map .-. But either way, there aren't many black people in the regions we are talking about, Hispanics though have a possibility to survive. It all depends on weather the titans attacked all over the world, or just one continent where the show is based on. Hispanics and Africans can trace their origins back to The European and African port near Morocco....
trueblue1321

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion