[Contains spoilers] Chapter 59

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: [Contains spoilers] Chapter 59

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 pm

This chapter was fucking awesome! I love new Armin. And Jean too. And I really really hope Marlowe lives. Can't wait for the next chapter!

And to answer the "different districts" question. Yes there are 12 districts. 4 on each wall.

Remember when the Survey Corps left the walls on the expedition where Annie attacked? They couldn't have left from Trost because the hole had a huge boulder in it. So they had to leave from the neighboring district: "Karanes"
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Lyndis » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:48 pm

WHAT ABOUT DISTRICT 13?
I see Marlowe and/or Hitch dying fairly soon. They're the kind of semi-major characters Isayama often kills off. Then again Marlowe does seem to have Eren parallels so he might stay around longer for contrast value.
Lyndis

Postby liala » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 am

Ooh these districts lol.
I feel like they just appeared again to die soon after.
But I like them both, too. Marlo/we is like the only one with a good intention to join the MP. Hitch did not have one but she is a good person nonetheless.
liala

Postby TheGreatJedi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:22 am

lol
Marco=Marlowe
he probably die by sacrificing himself or stuff
and Hitch?
Annie?
TheGreatJedi

Postby CrazyRay » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:54 pm

I can see that everyone has adjusted to the nature of SNK, judging by all your pessimistic predictions.

Another chapter that I enjoyed very much, it was very good to see Marlowe as I always had that feeling that he would serve some sort of purpose in the future (hopefully). So glad to see that happening, but other than that Armin has revealed his inner-thug. 8-)
CrazyRay

Postby TataBlitz » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:10 am

I liked Armin's reaction to his first kill, you don't see that often in action manga, usually the hero mows down the nameless enemies with no regrets and only starts angsting when its a major antagonist >.>

see, now pvp with 3dmg is canon, feng get to work ;)

Also we see a female nameless enemy working for the really evil guys instead of only men, that wasn't expected XD, funny how she was the only "nice" one though :lol:
TataBlitz

Postby The Rogue Titan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 am

see, now pvp with 3dmg is canon, feng get to work ;)

You're hilarious. That's a good joke.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Previous

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion