OVA 3

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

OVA 3

Postby dyearn » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Idk why the discussion of ova 2 was posted under this section, so i'll do the same with ova 3 lol

Watch OVA 3 raw here http://www.newanime.net/watch-episode/s ... -ep-3.html

Edit: Eng Sub here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeUhrgZb ... l=IamPyro1 , might be take down soon

Enjoy
dyearn

Re: OVA 3

Postby Connorhere » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Didn't expect a 3rd OVA, where did this come from. This is the sort of OVA i thought the 2nd one would be, then it turned out to be a little parody one which i still liked anyway.

I liked seeing some old characters come back like this, also loved the forest 3DMG scene,
Connorhere

Postby Zarythe » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:09 pm

I knew about this a long time ago. If you surf on japanese pages you tend to find some cool information like Anime dates and stuff.
Zarythe

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:12 am

That fucking OVA was amazing. I loved it. :o
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby DarioEMeloD » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:24 pm

It was kinda cool, but I don't understand why they did "this".

Spoiler:
...other than foreshadowing the current manga plotline, with the whole Eren+Christa(+Jean) thing?

Still, it's nice to have something to watch while we wait for more, even if it's just filler.
DarioEMeloD

Postby liala » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:52 am

I liked it, too.
It was kinda sad to see so much of Marco, though.
liala

Postby The Rogue Titan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:57 pm

liala wrote:I liked it, too.
It was kinda sad to see so much of Marco, though.

Yeah... It was even worse at the end when the did like a close-up shot of him. It was like they were trying to rip your heart out of your chest. :(
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Terminus » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:29 am

Sure 3DGMG might be valuable... but it takes a lot of training to have basic proficiency at it. The only example of people acquiring illicit 3DMG are Levi's underground group, and next to no information is given about that.
Terminus

Postby liala » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Yeah... It was even worse at the end when the did like a close-up shot of him. It was like they were trying to rip your heart out of your chest. :(

Oh my god. Yeah this was the worst part. I actually had tears in my eyes.

Sure 3DGMG might be valuable... but it takes a lot of training to have basic proficiency at it. The only example of people acquiring illicit 3DMG are Levi's underground group, and next to no information is given about that.

Now that you said that...they really don't explain this. But maybe they just want to sell the parts? Because the 3DMG is made out of valuable material or something like that.
liala

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion