Chapter 61

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Chapter 61

Postby Connorhere » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:25 pm

He might be talking about the black haired woman in Historia's backstory who i think altered or memory or some shit idk i wasn't paying much attention around that part. Or maybe Eren's memory.
Connorhere

Postby liala » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:31 pm

Yeah, I thought so. The woman met Historia as a kid and when she left she did something and made her forget the meeting. And Eren had a dream or something and saw her in the mirror. But none had any idea who that woman was if I remember correctly.
So no idea why Pixis is talking about it all of a sudden.
(And I forgot that they must already know about the Wall Titans because they saw it xD)
liala

Postby Thirdkazekage » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 am

Dayum, I wonder whats gonna happen to Eren basing on the end of this chapter.
The Survey Corps are free now, time to find Eren and Historia :lol:
Thirdkazekage

Postby liala » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Maybe they want to get the Titan power out of him? Or the coordinate? I don't know how this will work, though.
liala

Postby TheGreatJedi » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:28 pm

I have two assumption in this that can probably predict where did shifters came from
First if they are trying yo take Eren coordinate or titan ability then there is a high possibilities that those who kidnap them are related to the past shifters incident like Reiner and Berty. then its they are probably related on how and when the walls is built and why are titans hiding beneath those. If not then Reiner berty and Annie are from a third faction so is the titans

Seconds if their intention is to kill eren then they might probably also use him as a bait
Remember since Kenny is not yet dead who deem to be dangerous. and by the looks of the last pic they are trying to manipulate Krista (True ruler)(Memory Manipulation bugs me here)
If possible they are trying to eliminate the survey corps.

And also since the Central MP is subdue how will Those Hired Anti-Human 3DMG user will do now.Its probably about time until the Central MP or whats left of them to take their revenge.

judging from the Central MP i Highly doubt that they have relation between Reiner and Berty
But from the one who Kidnap Eren and Krista. they kind of moving on their own. i highly doubt that they are working together with the Central MP.

looks like we wont be seeing titans for another chapter. unless my assumption is true that those who kidnap eren and krista are probably related to Reiner,berty and Annie
TheGreatJedi

Postby liala » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:55 pm

I guess there aren't many people of the Central MP left. Kenny might be the last one. But he is also the strongest.
What relation does he have with Historias father?
Were you suggesting that they are related to Reinner,Annie&Bert? I think they have no relation to them. I don't know how to explain it but it just would be odd imo.
They had to break inside the walls after all. And if there were already people inside they could have just opened the gates or something xD
The central MP might have done something to create the Shifters, though.
liala

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:35 am

liala wrote:I guess there aren't many people of the Central MP left. Kenny might be the last one. But he is also the strongest.
What relation does he have with Historias father?
Were you suggesting that they are related to Reinner,Annie&Bert? I think they have no relation to them. I don't know how to explain it but it just would be odd imo.
They had to break inside the walls after all. And if there were already people inside they could have just opened the gates or something xD
The central MP might have done something to create the Shifters, though.

There's also probably his mysterious assistant.
The Sketcher

Previous

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion