Chapter 62

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Chapter 62

Postby The Sketcher » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:34 pm

The Rogue Titan wrote:Because Isayama wants us to suffer! :cry:

He feeds off of our tears.
The Sketcher

Postby liala » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:40 pm

What the fuck was that chapter.

But at least we know some things for sure.
That Eren really ate his father and that Shifters originate when a Titan eats a human with a Shifter power. (or something like that...)
The girls name from his memory fragments is called Frieda (probably).
And Erwin is actually Martin Luther King.

Is Eren/Grisha actually a part of the royal family?
What does it mean he commited a sin?
How can Historia suddenly trust her father? Did he just give her back her memories?
Why does Kenny even work for Reiss?
As always more questions than answers xD
liala

Postby Annie Leonhardt » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Are Eren and Historia related in any way?
Annie Leonhardt

Postby The Sketcher » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:55 pm

liala wrote:What does it mean he commited a sin?

Grisha killed the Reiss family. What do you think it could've meant other than that? -.- Also, the guy at the beginning who talks to Nile is a new character! He was announced ^.^
The Sketcher

Postby Connorhere » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Kinda glad the theory that Eren ate his father was confirmed. But Historia being a titan came outta nowhere for me, at least i think thats what happened.

(also i thought it was funny that baby Eren transformed into like a 7m version of the rogue titan)
Connorhere

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Connorhere wrote:Kinda glad the theory that Eren ate his father was confirmed. But Historia being a titan came outta nowhere for me, at least i think thats what happened.

(also i thought it was funny that baby Eren transformed into like a 7m version of the rogue titan)

Historia being a titan? -.- I don't understand where you got that. Also, that wasn't the rogue titan. He's just a regular titan there.
The Sketcher

Postby Terminus » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 pm

The Sketcher wrote:
Connorhere wrote:Kinda glad the theory that Eren ate his father was confirmed. But Historia being a titan came outta nowhere for me, at least i think thats what happened.

Historia being a titan? -.-

Terminus

Postby The Sketcher » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Terminus wrote:
The Sketcher wrote:

Historia being a titan? -.-

Yeah, that's not Historia -.- Those are memories of the murder of the Reiss family and Historia wasn't there.
The Sketcher

Postby liala » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:45 pm

You don't have to act like a smartass everytime someone makes a mistake.
Especially when the Titan looks really similar too Historia. Who is it then? We don't know anyone else that looks like that.
liala

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 pm

How does that not look like Historia to you? O.o

It looks just like her if she was a giant mass of destruction.

On an unrelated note, how would you guys like to join my daily training regiment with guaranteed results in 20-30 days! Only $19.99!
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion