Chapter 62

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Chapter 62

Postby The Sketcher » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:17 am

It's probably Frieda. She had the ability to manipulate memories in human form just like Eren can manipulate titans. The square above it suggests it's her. Only the hair is a different colour but it being someone else, especially Historia, doesn't make sense.
The Sketcher

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:41 am

"doesn't make sense" is a phrase that can describe most of SnK.... lol. I wouldn't be surprised if we're both wrong
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Suraru » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Eren ate his dad.

Yup, someone called that.

Also, I thought that was Annie at first, but it totally looks like Historia. The memories were garbled, and he saw a bunch of stuff. Interesting Mr. Ackerman is apart of it... the douchebag.

Finally, I sorta understand what happened with the whole political thing, but honestly it's really weak. At least they had a foreshadowed plan from the start, instead of just adding new rules and story elements in to bullshit their way out of it.
Do I even English sometimes?
"Points hurt, stay pointless!"

OH SHIT MAN! IT'S THE ADMIN!
Suraru
Forum Major

Formerly: Smitty

Postby Connorhere » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:10 pm

I doubt it's Freida, all the shifters so far have basically had the same hair colour when shifted, if not a slightly different shade. But not as drastic from going from black to blonde. Plus Freida seemed like she was moreso reacting to another shifter rather than being worried she was shifting herself. That titan came outta nowhere for me. Also it's not hard to make the mistake, the titan literally looks just like Historia, if it's not her then i have no clue, and from what i know there aren't really any female titans.

Also that kind of is a baby little rogue titan. It's got the same teeth situation going on, and the pointy ears.
Connorhere

Postby The Sketcher » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 am

Connorhere wrote:I doubt it's Freida, all the shifters so far have basically had the same hair colour when shifted, if not a slightly different shade. But not as drastic from going from black to blonde. Plus Freida seemed like she was moreso reacting to another shifter rather than being worried she was shifting herself. That titan came outta nowhere for me. Also it's not hard to make the mistake, the titan literally looks just like Historia, if it's not her then i have no clue, and from what i know there aren't really any female titans.

Also that kind of is a baby little rogue titan. It's got the same teeth situation going on, and the pointy ears.

It's more logical to assume it's Frieda since she was there when it happened and we know for sure that she had powers. Perhaps the hair looked like that because of its glow in that area or something for that moment. The only thing that looks more like Historia about the titan is the hair. But the thing is, Historia wasn't there and in the square above we see Frieda making the 'u bich, m8 ayll rektu' face
The Sketcher

Postby liala » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:23 am

She had that weird memory powers but we don't know what that means, yet.

Also I wonder why they are in a flowstone cave now. Later it turns out they are actually in the basement. just kidding
liala

Postby The Sketcher » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:40 pm

liala wrote:She had that weird memory powers but we don't know what that means, yet.

Also I wonder why they are in a flowstone cave now. Later it turns out they are actually in the basement. just kidding

Actually, I think it's under the church... Like it showed us.
The Sketcher

Postby Edd601 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:03 pm

liala wrote:She had that weird memory powers but we don't know what that means, yet.

There may be something similar in the basement maybe.
Edd601

Postby Connorhere » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Yeah i think it's underneath the Chapel, weird place though.

I still doubt it's Freida, it seems way too different. Freida looked way more like she was reacting to someone else rather than shifting herself, despite that i still don't really 100% think it's Historia, it's just too weird for me. It looks a lot like her though.

Also weren't these memories coming from Grisha's perspective? At least the ending memories were, if the first few were coming from Grisha's perspective then i'm basically pretty confused.
Connorhere

Postby Thirdkazekage » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 am

DOOOOOOOD, What the...
Eren ate his dad, another female titan confirmed (or possibly dead, dunno), Erwin has a dream, and more questions just keep piling up.
Thats SnK alright. :lol:
Thirdkazekage

PreviousNext

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion