Chapter 63 [Raw]

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Chapter 63 [Raw]

Postby Peanuts » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Raws are out

Thanks TB :D

Spoiler:
Seems like someone is getting a new power!!!
Peanuts

Re: Chapter 63 [Raw]

Postby Connorhere » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Oh so she actually was that titan? That's weird that her hair completely changes colour to something way off to the other spectrum. Also cool Grisha titan and oh no what the hell Christa
Connorhere

Postby liala » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Alright.
What the hell is wrong with the chief and that ...machine or whatever the hell that is.
I also think it's weird that she changes her hair color in Titan form...
Where did all the random Survey Corps members come from? They weren't there before.
It's kind of weird that Historia does everything for her father now... Eren did not do anything it was Grisha.
I also wonder what Grisha wanted? Maybe the translation will make things a bit clearer (probably not xD).
And the most important thing: Erwin seems to have a new haircut.
liala

Postby Z.E.D » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Oh god that device D: this is gonna be censored so fucking hard man
Z.E.D

Postby Connorhere » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Totally glossed over that machine, like what the hell.

Also at the end was Christa spiteful of Eren? Is she sort of just totally cool with becoming a titan and eating him now?
Connorhere

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Prepare your butts, the translations will be live in 6 hours and 30 mins of this post!
Unless you know, I (or someone else) find(s) another source.
:)

Translation is now live!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=273&chapter_num=63.00
HIT0SHI

Postby crystalolololol » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:52 pm

That device though. I think I might vomit.
Even if he had a legitimate reason, I am beginning to harbor disdain for Grisha. And I'm sensing some malign tensions between Historia and Eren... I mean, you can't blame him. But with Grisha gone, who's she going to blame?
crystalolololol

Postby liala » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:30 pm

So Frieda had the coordinate power and Grisha took it.
I also wonder when did Grisha do all of this? Was he like 'yeah ok let's go murder them and then go back to my family' like nothing ever happened.
Probably shortly before he injected Eren. But still why? Why didn't he just keep the power himself..

And now I understand that device... It's even weirder now.
-insert shit joke here- what if Levi picked up making these jokes from Kenny.
But he said something interesting 'soon you'll forget to defecate'. Does that mean everyone is just a Titan?

Another interesting part was when Levi asked Mikasa if she ever experienced a moment where she felt powerful.
The moment in her childhood seemed odd to me but I thought maybe it was just to make it more dramatic.
Are the Ackermans also 'noble' or something? Or is it from her mothers side? Remember that family symbol? Maybe it will be important, too.
liala

Postby Connorhere » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:42 pm

I think Grisha did it like just a few days after Wall Maria fell, because i think i remember them saying that they were praying for the people of Wall Maria in the chapel before shit went down. Then i think he went home and injected Eren, i doubt it could have happened in the other order because i'm pretty sure Eren transformed right after he was injected, since that's what Rod's actions are implying will happen with Historia.
Connorhere

Postby Terminus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:03 am

That machine what the fuck was that

Well this got... interesting. So, Grisha is a cold-blooded killer, the real Royal Family are shifters, and Christa is about to eat Eren. Welp.
Terminus

Next

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion