Chapter 63 [Raw]

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Re: Chapter 63 [Raw]

Postby higurashimerlin » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:19 am

Only Frieda was a shifter. Otherwise the rest of family would have defend themselves. We will see what Historia does next chapter.
higurashimerlin

Postby liala » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Well, maybe they have the Shifter power within them but could not turn into a Titan.
I'm not 100% sure how it even works, though.
liala

Postby higurashimerlin » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:59 am

Shifters are just titans with the ability to return to human form and retain their intelligence. If their were shifters they could have just transformed.
higurashimerlin

Postby The Rogue Titan » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:18 am

I really hope Historia doesn't decide to get too hasty. And if she does, I wanna see Eren fight her and hopefully take her down.

That machine was glorious.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby zRavioli » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:06 pm

I have a feeling that there's gonna be some cliche Mary Sue bullshit with Eren and:
1. He'll magically get the power to transform without drawing blood
or
2. He'll randomly get the strength to break free from the chains on him
or
3. Suddenly, the Survey Corps pops out of a bush and saves him

Or maybe there's some facepalm-worthy moment where Historia's like, "Dad, unchain Eren and have him fight me on even grounds."
zRavioli

Postby Terminus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Well his arms are secured at the wrists. In theory he can use his fingernails to scratch his palm open.
Last edited by Terminus on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terminus

Postby Thirdkazekage » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 am

Dat machine, the captain has weird fetishes...

Anywho, Eren vs Historia ftw ggwp 10/10 would animate
Thirdkazekage

Postby KaiserSenpai » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:25 am

> Where did this titan shot come from?

> On the shot, the label reads "Super Titan" is there other types?

> If Carla was a shifter too, that smiling titan would have transformed - he ate her from the spine and above.

> Ackerman blood is a thing

> Why didn't Eren's dad save humanity? Why make Eren learn how to do all this when he already knows?

> Rod was the only one who made it out alive because he was hauling so much ass leaving his family behind, yet he knows detail by detail how they died - interesting.

> They said Freida didn't have the experience to control the powerfully, does that mean they weren't born into either? She recently got her powers, but how.

>>>> Does anyone else realize we have no idea how titans are made? Only the simple Titans = Humans, but how? We see the bodies folded together and bloody from when the titan I guess coughed it up. So is someone alive and comes out? Maybe that is birth and we don't know it?

All we know is the Ape Titan came though that village, and that's when the humans turned into titans. Remember they reported no blood once so ever, so the titan birth idea above can be erased, so how do these people transform?

Does the Ape Titan know about the shot too and did he inject every single person in Connie's village so that they could transform?

We don't really know anything, god I love this anime. <<<<<<<<<<
KaiserSenpai

Previous

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion