Chapter 65

Feel free to make threads of the latest chapters and discuss them. Duplicate threads will be locked, deleted if you keep doing so. (`・ω・´)”
- Accelevi
Forum rules
Forget-me-not.

Chapter 65

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:19 am

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-065/

Looks like I guessed correctly lel. http://i.imgur.com/mtcGaQn.jpg?1
I love being an armchair detective honestly.

Erens Dad
"Go to the basement no matter what, let their memories guide you!"

Freida's, Freida's uncle, himself, etc. are the memories that are suppose to guide him, what were those memories actually suppose to tell him?

He got the thumb biting from Freida who apparently only transformed twice if you count when she ate her uncle. So what was Eren suppose to learn?

Maybe from him dad's side, where his dad got it from is what he is actually suppose
to remember.

Levi and Hanji
Is the rumor of Levi being a virgin fake? I really don't see any indication like others said, and is Hanji okay? Honestly.
KaiserSenpai

Re: Chapter 65

Postby HIT0SHI » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am

Why does it matter if Levi is a virgin or not, that's quite irrelevant. :v
As for Hanji... She looks like she'll survive but won't be fighting any time soon.

Anyways spoilers
Spoiler:
God fucking dammit Grisha, you done fucked it up. Eren is gonna die and we still haven't seen what he wanted Eren to see/remember from the basement. If Eren actually dies, then maybe the Survey Corps will investigate in his place or maybe Mikasa? This is some BS lol
HIT0SHI

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:19 pm

HIT0SHI wrote:Why does it matter if Levi is a virgin or not, that's quite irrelevant. :v
As for Hanji... She looks like she'll survive but won't be fighting any time soon.

Anyways spoilers
Spoiler:
God fucking dammit Grisha, you done fucked it up. Eren is gonna die and we still haven't seen what he wanted Eren to see/remember from the basement. If Eren actually dies, then maybe the Survey Corps will investigate in his place or maybe Mikasa? This is some BS lol

Some are worried about their ships being incest, I'm worried about Levi being a virgin. All personal lel.

Hanji is always getting wounded but she comes back, I hope.
I love how both teams are staring off together, I wonder if their head for Eren or continue to fight?
KaiserSenpai

Postby Terminus » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Wait , when did it say Levi never did the nasty?
Terminus

Postby HIT0SHI » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Terminus wrote:Wait , when did it say Levi never did the nasty?

Exactly and why should it matter? :lol:
HIT0SHI

Postby KaiserSenpai » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:16 am

Out of everything I just said, you only make a comment towards that....? :|

It in the spoilers of 65 but obviously fake now, that's why I said I didn't see it.
KaiserSenpai

Postby Terminus » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:40 am

Well it's the only thing that didn't come to pass so I thought I missed something :P Wouldn't be the first time I read too fast and missed a detail.
Terminus

Return to SnK/AoT Manga Discussion