The Newbie Discussion Thread

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Accelevi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Go on, talk about what you want to, but have it be somewhat productive. No complete spam.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby PrimoSuperA » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Does anyone know how to portforward for a verizon router?
PrimoSuperA

Postby Lord Azzi » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 pm

why I can't view the other forums?

I have posted an server in forum and it ip changed, how can I edit it if I can't go to other forums but this?
Lord Azzi

Postby Arkna » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Something weird is happening cause i can't see any forum :s
Arkna

Postby Arkna » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:59 pm

PrimoSuperA wrote:Does anyone know how to portforward for a verizon router?

i think i found your answer https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/internet/highspeed/networking/troubleshooting/portforwarding/123898.htm
Arkna

Postby Sunutsu » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:17 am

Why can't i view any threads unless i log out? I made my account a few weeks ago and had access to them now it won't let me see any threads.
Sunutsu

Postby seldanos » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 am

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Can't see any other threads
seldanos

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:50 am

That's because you have to have at-least 15 posts to access the rest of the forum.This was implemented to prevent new members from opening topics that were already opened by someone else without reading the forum first.It is also to familiarize the new members with the forum rules.I recommend new members to post at least once when they register because a few times a week all the members with 0 posts are going to be deleted to prevent spammers from collecting on the forum.I hope this answers all your questions.Also i suggest you read the forum rules before you join the rest of us on the real forum.
Ghosthunter

Postby Ghosthunter » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:30 am

balmoraman242 wrote:
Ghosthunter wrote:That's because you have to have at-least 15 posts to access the rest of the forum.This was implemented to prevent new members from opening topics that were already opened by someone else without reading the forum first.It is also to familiarize the new members with the forum rules.I recommend new members to post at least once when they register because a few times a week all the members with 0 posts are going to be deleted to prevent spammers from collecting on the forum.I hope this answers all your questions.Also i suggest you read the forum rules before you join the rest of us on the real forum.

By post, do you mean a comment or creating a thread?

A comment but it should have some sense not just something to get you to 15.
Ghosthunter

Postby ForbiddenDarkSoul » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 am

Ohh I get it now, so that's why I couldn't view other threads or stuff anymore xD
I registered recently but luckily I posted something yesterday about a bug, hope I can be of more help than just randomly commenting once in a while or else I will feel kinda useless ^^'
ForbiddenDarkSoul

Next

Return to Newcomers Area