The Newbie Discussion Thread

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby noodlesandrice » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Shadowstar wrote:why i still unable to see the other threads?

Same with me... I could see other threads perfectly yesterday, but after I had to bring back my post count to 15 due to mods merging my posts, I can't seem to view other threads anymore...
noodlesandrice
 

 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Swiftshadow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Spoiler!










If eren is Added do you thing annie and other shifters will too?






Spolier end.
Swiftshadow
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Imperfect » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:54 pm

DarkDrone wrote:
Imperfect wrote:
jorge_nb wrote:It looks like titans will be able to climb the wall?
Image


Sick

actually i think they will be able to jump and that pic is just a test for how much they can jump :)

Imagine like 6 of them all jumping at you at once. RIP in peace.
Imperfect
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Swiftshadow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Last question:
Do you thing titans should come out of the walls? or not?
Swiftshadow
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Imperfect » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Swiftshadow wrote:Last question:
Do you thing titans should come out of the walls? or not?

They don't always come out of the wall in the anime, but would be cool in this if after a certain time some came out.
Imperfect
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowstar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:57 pm

noodlesandrice wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:why i still unable to see the other threads?

Same with me... I could see other threads perfectly yesterday, but after I had to bring back my post count to 15 due to mods merging my posts, I can't seem to view other threads anymore...


thats what happened to me too..

@Swiftshadow: as playable human, yes. but as titan i think it will be hard and they will be OP. maybe their titan form better be a boss battle or something
Shadowstar
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Just discovered the multiplayer today and everytime i join a server it constantly freezes up and crashes occasionally, any fixes?

I'm playing on windows 7.
oimate
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Astro551 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
noodlesandrice wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:why i still unable to see the other threads?

Same with me... I could see other threads perfectly yesterday, but after I had to bring back my post count to 15 due to mods merging my posts, I can't seem to view other threads anymore...


thats what happened to me too..

@Swiftshadow: as playable human, yes. but as titan i think it will be hard and they will be OP. maybe their titan form better be a boss battle or something


...ok yeh i can't view other parts too
Astro551
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby roygbiv » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:05 pm

ohh. so we need 15 posts to see the the other threads.. i thought the site was down or in MT or something.. XD
roygbiv
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby =_= » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Swiftshadow wrote:Last question:
Do you thing titans should come out of the walls? or not?

As in from a breach in the wall? or the spoiler part?
=_=
 

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron