The Newbie Discussion Thread

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:06 pm

15 posts is such a pain, i need help in the support section.
oimate

Postby Hibikii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm

So ... There's no one section that i can post ... HOW I CAN MAKE 15 POSTS? I have to post only in this topic?
damn it , i wanna see the other forums :C
Hibikii

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:11 pm

keep posting and we can reach 15 faster
oimate

Postby DarkDrone » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
noodlesandrice wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:why i still unable to see the other threads?

Same with me... I could see other threads perfectly yesterday, but after I had to bring back my post count to 15 due to mods merging my posts, I can't seem to view other threads anymore...

thats what happened to me too..

@Swiftshadow: as playable human, yes. but as titan i think it will be hard and they will be OP. maybe their titan form better be a boss battle or something

actually if the titan form could be relatively slow (like it gets to be active for 1 min with a 7 min recover) and it activates only when you are about to die it would be possible to have even the titan eren without being too OP :D
DarkDrone

Postby Chain » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 pm

2 people are hosting together is fasted way ;)
Chain

Postby DarkDrone » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Hibikii wrote:So ... There's no one section that i can post ... HOW I CAN MAKE 15 POSTS? I have to post only in this topic?
damn it , i wanna see the other forums :C

we all do want to see all the forums ...in fact i don't pretty much understand the 15 posts rule since they can just set that mods need to approve a user's first 5 posts or so before they get to be published or at least they could let us see the other forums .-.
DarkDrone

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Needs a gamemode where the objective is a group of people have to kill a certain amount of titans, but theres a traitor among them that has to kill them off secretly.
oimate

Postby Ancientwayz » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 pm

that's an interesting idea...
Ancientwayz

Postby Chain » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:18 pm

DarkDrone wrote: actually if the titan form could be relatively slow (like it gets to be active for 1 min with a 7 min recover) and it activates only when you are about to die it would be possible to have even the titan eren without being too OP :D

well then the game should let we cutting titan hand or foot and they could recover for 30 sec (or 10)
Last edited by Chain on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chain

Postby Shadowstar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:19 pm

just don't spam. and don't worry, you're not the only one here :lol:
DarkDrone wrote:

actually if the titan form could be relatively slow (like it gets to be active for 1 min with a 7 min recover) and it activates only when you are about to die it would be possible to have even the titan eren without being too OP :D

well in the anime the transformation doesn't have time limit so i think the developer won't do that.
and if it only activated when you about to die is just like having two lives you know?
and still if you turn into titan you'll be OP and win most of the time.

oimate wrote: Needs a gamemode where the objective is a group of people have to kill a certain amount of titans, but theres a traitor among them that has to kill them off secretly.

so the traitor must fight the titan and other player at the same time?that's not good
Last edited by Shadowstar on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowstar

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area