The Newbie Discussion Thread

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread

Postby Nameless » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 pm

I just want to see what AoT game servers I could join, so to do that I have to make 15 comments? And they have to be smart? Come on, that's too much ._.
Nameless

Postby Mossy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:10 pm

I agree, that's way too harsh an anti-spambot method but, heh, maybe in china they're more of a problem than here ?
Mossy

Postby Hibikii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 pm

There's a specific time for maintenance and updates?
Hibikii

Postby destroyeriii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Nameless wrote:I just want to see what AoT game servers I could join, so to do that I have to make 15 comments? And they have to be smart? Come on, that's too much ._.

I know I mean half the reason I am typing this is just for that
destroyeriii

Postby oimate » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Shadowstar wrote:
Whats make them not aimed by the titan? in the anime the human form FT (i won't tell her name) still can be targeted by the other titan, it also makes them suspicious if they try to attack a titan and the titan doesn't care about it.I think people will be smart enough to go to not go with together with one person if they in a traitor mode game.

also what kind of move you referring to? won't it be strange if they're together trying to kill titans and there's one just standing still or doing strange moves?

and yeah got luck to get 15 post, everyone!

> it also makes them suspicious if they try to attack a titan and the titan doesn't care about it
That's why you dont take the agro of a titan so its not suspicious, and only attack them when someone else has agro. It's all about being sneaky.

>I think people will be smart enough to go to not go with together with one person if they in a traitor mode game.
Like i said, you have to be sneaky and use tactcs to separate the group. And everyone will be suspicious of one another, so noone will trust one anyone causing conflict within the group.

>also what kind of move you referring to? won't it be strange if they're together trying to kill titans and there's one just standing still or doing strange moves?
By move i meant skill, like the scream that the FT does that attracts the titans. Except it wont make any noise or animation, so noone knows youre doing it.
oimate

Postby Shadowstar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm

blame those spambots out there, for them the one who makes you suffer

Hibikii wrote:There's a specific time for maintenance and updates?

don't know about time, but if there's updates they will do it on Sunday i think
Shadowstar

Postby destroyeriii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:16 pm

oimate wrote:
daphne wrote:never give up posting.

post with everything you've got.

I know I will that's for sure
destroyeriii

Postby Imperfect » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:17 pm

oimate wrote:
daphne wrote:never give up posting.

post with everything you've got.

Looks like 3 quote maximum
Imperfect

Postby Mossy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

oimate wrote:
Shadowstar wrote:
Whats make them not aimed by the titan? in the anime the human form FT (i won't tell her name) still can be targeted by the other titan, it also makes them suspicious if they try to attack a titan and the titan doesn't care about it.I think people will be smart enough to go to not go with together with one person if they in a traitor mode game.

also what kind of move you referring to? won't it be strange if they're together trying to kill titans and there's one just standing still or doing strange moves?

and yeah got luck to get 15 post, everyone!

> it also makes them suspicious if they try to attack a titan and the titan doesn't care about it
That's why you dont take the agro of a titan so its not suspicious, and only attack them when someone else has agro. It's all about being sneaky.

>I think people will be smart enough to go to not go with together with one person if they in a traitor mode game.
Like i said, you have to be sneaky and use tactcs to separate the group. And everyone will be suspicious of one another, so noone will trust one anyone causing conflict within the group.

>also what kind of move you referring to? won't it be strange if they're together trying to kill titans and there's one just standing still or doing strange moves?
By move i meant skill, like the scream that the FT does that attracts the titans. Except it wont make any noise or animation, so noone knows youre doing it.

Protip: Titans DO attack titan shapeshifters like Eren. So no, you don't get to have a titan immunity, at least not when you're in human form. In Titan form, maybe other titans are indifferent to you, but if you attack them, they'll replicate in kind
Mossy

Postby destroyeriii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

oimate wrote:
Imperfect wrote:
oimate wrote:just keep posting as much as you can and youll get it.

^this

yes, keep posting.

I am as fast as I can
destroyeriii

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area