Game Suggestions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Game Suggestions

Postby Ghosthunter » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Here you can suggest your ideas for the game.
Once again don't repeat previous suggestions made by someone else and the most important of all don't spam.
Have fun discussing. :D
- Made on request of Accelevi
Ghosthunter

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Ladathion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:24 pm

I'd like to be able to host a Dedicated Server without having to run the game on my browser all the time. Also I'd like to be able to automatically start a new round after the time is up cause this way I always have to restart the server which might lose players in the meantime.
Ladathion

Postby Ancientwayz » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I think it would be very cool to have a Forest Level with lots of tree we can climb in Extremely tall trees...
like the ones in the Anime perhaps have a few climbing Titans...

and perhaps to even add multiple special Moves rather than just one per char I'd like to change them out...

And can we fix the Camera for view the Town , when hanging on the walls it does not let you view though your
own body , perhaps we can set the camera view from our head or particularly the eyes of the 3d models.

Thanks again for creating such an awesome and fun game.
Ancientwayz

Postby ripperc100jr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:32 pm

One and formost, fix the players getting stuck inside dead titans and the camera angling on buildings. Whenever a titan dies and a player is underneath it, they can die from other titans if the player is stuck in the ragdoll. Possibly making a client for the game so there is less frame drop, lag, and a possible dedicated server hosting
ripperc100jr

Postby aikosc17 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Next offline version to be released. because i cannot play in original game because maybe poor internet speed.

also i want suggest an area of where we can talk about how to do this and that.

for example i was held by a titan and will be eaten how to counter it, how to dodge. topics like this.
aikosc17

Postby ripperc100jr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 pm

aikosc17 wrote:also i want suggest an area of where we can talk about how to do this and that.

for example i was held by a titan and will be eaten how to counter it, how to dodge. topics like this.

Well i disagree with this. The reason is there is alot of discussion in the general forum. There is also a tip thread that can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5600
ripperc100jr

Postby xXHayateiXx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 am

I would really love there to be some objective game modes!
I discussed this earlier in the Newbie thread but I would really like to see a game mode such as protecting Eren while he seals the gate or some kind of a story mode that could possibly tail the anime and manga!
xXHayateiXx

Postby xXHayateiXx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:18 am

Also, being able to damage Titans in other ways might be nice as well!
Like being able to slash at their legs or eyes so their mobility will be limited.
Along with some new characters as well! I know that Feng is probably working on all of this but I kind of wanted to address some big stuff just in case. Aside from bugs and other things.
xXHayateiXx

Postby Andrew.b.21 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 am

in my opinion the main suggestion is to fix most of the bugs
like:getting stuck under the titans,the neck of the abnormals which is really hard to hit when they are "tired" of belly slamming you.
more levels would be nice too,but i thing its better to polish the game before adding new things :)
Andrew.b.21

Postby ripperc100jr » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:06 am

Andrew.b.21 wrote:in my opinion the main suggestion is to fix most of the bugs
like:getting stuck under the titans,the neck of the abnormals which is really hard to hit when they are "tired" of belly slamming you.
more levels would be nice too,but i thing its better to polish the game before adding new things :)

I 100% agree with you. I would rather have a perfectly running game then alot of new things added with nothing being fixed
ripperc100jr

Next

Return to Newcomers Area