Game Suggestions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Kito » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:33 pm

A map where you have to go from one area to another, but its set in the fields, such as that of in the Colossal Titan map, and there are very few things you can hook on to, apart from titans. The titans should all be abnormal's, and the gas supply should be at the wall exit.
Kito

Postby Raku Ichijou » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 am

Kito wrote:A map where you have to go from one area to another, but its set in the fields, such as that of in the Colossal Titan map, and there are very few things you can hook on to, apart from titans. The titans should all be abnormal's, and the gas supply should be at the wall exit.

Although this has been suggested like 20 times I still never get tired of seeing the idea. Hope to see it in the future
Raku Ichijou

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 am

Spoiler:
I think the maps are great, all I really want are more characters.

Mike could sniff out Titans so they could be highlighted.(Especially on city because a lot of the times, there's one tiny Titan that is hiding for a long time.)

Hanji could cut off a Titan's hand or something.

Erwin could rally the troops and give them speed buffs for 5 seconds within 50 feet.

I'm really anxious to see what Feng will add in the later updates. I can't wait for more. :3
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:27 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Spoiler:

Mike could sniff out Titans so they could be highlighted.(Especially on city because a lot of the times, there's one tiny Titan that is hiding for a long time.)

Erwin could rally the troops and give them speed buffs for 5 seconds within 50 feet.

I'm really anxious to see what Feng will add in the later updates. I can't wait for more. :3

I would love Mike to get added with a special like that, it'd be super useful, and suiting. There've been so many times when I haven't been able to find that one last titan, and I end up searching for almost 10 minutes before I find it.
MJRmasqu3rade

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:39 am

That's exactly what I mean. And if you're on city 1, it takes all your gas to find it if it's a small one. So by the time you actually do find it, you're almost out of gas. That's why Mike would be so useful. Even if his special only highlighted one Titan every time you used it, it would be incredibly useful.

I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Noodler » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:24 am

As long as he can use it midair for once.
Noodler

Postby tactical_fluke » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:07 am

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:
Spoiler:

I like the idea of Mike being able to sniff out titans, and it works within the anime as well, it's just Hanges' special I don't agree with.
For her, in my opinion, pacifying a titan would be more her thing. Either temporarily disabling it, or even converting it for a small amount of time.
tactical_fluke

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 am

I thought of that too, but isn't that exactly what Armin does? I was thinking amputating limbs because she studies them like in episode 15. I want Hanji to be added but it's hard thinking of a special for her. Any other suggestions?
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image

The Rogue Titan

Postby Helifano » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:Mike could sniff out Titans so they could be highlighted.(Especially on city because a lot of the times, there's one tiny Titan that is hiding for a long time.)

Ugh. Don't even get me started lol My friend and I spent like ten minutes looking for a tiny titan in city, only to find out he was outside the wall. Derp.
Helifano

Postby MJRmasqu3rade » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:25 pm

A7X Rogue Titan wrote:I thought of that too, but isn't that exactly what Armin does? I was thinking amputating limbs because she studies them like in episode 15. I want Hanji to be added but it's hard thinking of a special for her. Any other suggestions?

Maybe Hanji could have some kind of debuff against nearby titans as her special? considering how she's researched them, being able to debuff them in some way would make sense
MJRmasqu3rade

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area