Game Suggestions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Accelevi » Sun May 04, 2014 3:24 pm

They do not need to get tired.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby black1blade » Sun May 04, 2014 3:28 pm

It's just that when they're lagging it hard to get your hooks onto them. Probably more a fault on my part, due to the fact that I don't use techniques on titans and use a lot of swinging off them them re-hooking and so forth. Anyway, it's so fun killing the people who cant be bothered to get any good at this game and just play as the titans.
black1blade

Postby BlueTooth » Sun May 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Accelevi wrote:They do not need to get tired.

Ya it makes it a bit of a challenge when you hook on and they just jump really high in the sky, land, jump again, land, jump again
BlueTooth

Postby TheEpicWolf500 » Sun May 04, 2014 3:53 pm

xXHayateiXx wrote:I would really love there to be some objective game modes!
I discussed this earlier in the Newbie thread but I would really like to see a game mode such as protecting Eren while he seals the gate or some kind of a story mode that could possibly tail the anime and manga!

xXHayateiXx wrote:Also, being able to damage Titans in other ways might be nice as well!
Like being able to slash at their legs or eyes so their mobility will be limited.
Along with some new characters as well! I know that Feng is probably working on all of this but I kind of wanted to address some big stuff just in case. Aside from bugs and other things.

Well there is the Eren sealing gate and slashing at titan eyes to blind them but there is no way to make them fall down.
TheEpicWolf500

Postby Lyndis » Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm

I feel that the titans need buffs rather than weakpoints. They are predictable and don't even spam the wind mill anymore. Other hit boxes would make it too easy. I also get the feeling that this is a game you practice at until you can kill them, don't just wait for it to become easier. What might be acceptable would be a harder AI in synergy with new hit boxes but that's not necessary.

Regarding spectator easter eggs, that would make it much more interesting when waiting for a game to restart but something less spoilerish and more functional would be good. Maybe a smoke flare to help players locate elusive titans.
Lyndis

Postby Voidaken » Sun May 04, 2014 4:33 pm

I think a really viable suggestion in terms of control is that you should be able to wallkick in any direction you want. Being able to kick off the wall diagonally would have secured kills far too many times in my life as well as keep me alive. Only being able to kick straight off is very limited and awkward.
Voidaken

Postby AXUS » Sun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm

The lobby where you see all the rooms should have a chat box, there should also be different channels witha cap for each. this would make it easy to gather a group, but also need a way to stop spammers of course.
AXUS

Postby Stygian » Sun May 04, 2014 5:51 pm

If there was a way for humans who are dead to let the others know where the titans are. It would make the game much faster and much less wait time for people who died in the round.
Stygian

Postby Peanuts » Sun May 04, 2014 5:53 pm

Stygian wrote:If there was a way for humans who are dead to let the others know where the titans are. It would make the game much faster and much less wait time for people who died in the round.

You can do that with the new camera, the dead player just moves around the maps telling the alive ones where they are located
Peanuts

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 6:21 pm

how about create more threads for newbies to post in, I want to do more than just gain my 10 post to play I actually want to talk about stuff. The problem is the other noobs are all offline all the time.
photono
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area