Game Suggestions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby BAGGU » Sun May 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Rault wrote:At multiplayer :
-Adding find and sort room by the mode, level and player when join multiplayer lobby.

thats what i've been expecing for this new update
BAGGU

Postby Nucleo » Sun May 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Here's a suggestion, but I think it would take a long time to create.

For a more realistic environment, the wires should be more realistic and shouldn't go through the map environment such as trees or titans when it is extended. Also, fall damage should exist in my opinion.
Nucleo

Postby Voidaken » Sun May 04, 2014 6:40 pm

I just thought about an idea for Hange's special. She could, like, temporarily befriend a Titan to get it to let her or a teammate go. It could work like Jean's in that it only works once per game, but it would guarantee saving her or someone else's life.
Voidaken

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Voidaken wrote:I just thought about an idea for Hange's special. She could, like, temporarily befriend a Titan to get it to let her or a teammate go. It could work like Jean's in that it only works once per game, but it would guarantee saving her or someone else's life.

since jeans can only save himself she should only be able to save other, Iove that idea tho.
photono
Amateur

Postby Star » Sun May 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Nucleo wrote:Here's a suggestion, but I think it would take a long time to create.

For a more realistic environment, the wires should be more realistic and shouldn't go through the map environment such as trees or titans when it is extended. Also, fall damage should exist in my opinion.

I would agree that a realistic approach would be interesting. I like the idea with the wires. However, I feel that adding fall damage would also imply Feng would have to implement some sort of health bar system, or create some sort of distance measurement. So I think you're right on the whole time thing.

But to be honest, I'd like to have the only thing in this game that kills players be titans. I'd hate to die due to fall damage.
Star

Postby AXUS » Sun May 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Nucleo wrote:Here's a suggestion, but I think it would take a long time to create.

this would be cool for different difficulties, like an option you check before starting a room.
AXUS

Postby Voidaken » Sun May 04, 2014 8:18 pm

kirito619 wrote:to play as a titan

You already can, and it's super lame because everyone just swamps the map being them.
Voidaken

Postby Star » Sun May 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Voidaken wrote:
kirito619 wrote:to play as a titan

You already can, and it's super lame because everyone just swamps the map being them.

I agree. It's also not that hard to just lie out in wait. I recall there being a player titan just waiting outside the smashed wall in City, to where the only thing to grab onto for a Soldier is the wall itself. This titan was able to kill nine players before it was brought down.

It's lame, and it needs a few limitations I feel.
Star

Postby The Rogue Titan » Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Kirito stop spamming and double posting. And I have seen Titan players do that, but I've also seen humans wait on the opposite side of the wall. So they can't be seen. There needs to be something done on both ends. Both humans and players can be little assholes if they wanted to. I was thinking invisible barriers in the right places but not everyone agrees with that.
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Star » Sun May 04, 2014 9:03 pm

AllysonKiller wrote:Woah! But the horses! A plain Level with Annie and Horses! IS BEATIFULL

I second this idea. A game mode with horses (especially one with Annie) would be very fast-paced, and I like that. But I think it'd difficult to use the 3DMG in a plains level. Trees or small buildings would be a necessity. I think it'd look cool like that.
Star

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area