Game Suggestions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby AXUS » Tue May 06, 2014 5:48 pm

codi wrote:I can understand why you see Eren campers waiting for their timer to turn up annoying. I find it a pointless waste of time, especially when you're dead and waiting for that one Eren to move his cute chibi bottom from the tree branch/building and just kill the titans or die trying. Still though, I think 20 or 30 kills is actually too high of a count (especially when you take into account the newbies or multiplayer maps, where you can't always get to kill everything due to being slower or something), and yet I don't really have any idea of how to tune his special, or how to make the players who use him play instead of just wait for the timer on special.

yah 20 or 30 is probably to high but it make for a more challenging reason to play as eren. Also people don't stay newbies forever, they become better and start wanting a challenge, well a normal person would right? So 20 or 30 in my opinion would be good, because you work towards something highly useful. And so others can get on with playing and not waiting for a sissy la la stuck in a tree
AXUS

Postby saudita15 » Tue May 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Boss kills come back and allow them to be online not only Lan party
saudita15

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Just for your knowledge guys, those who decide it's a good idea to spam their way out, will be permanently banned.

EDIT:
Accelevi wrote:Time to lock this one and put up a new one with rules so fucking idiots can read it.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to Newcomers Area