Game Suggestions

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Codi » Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Hirru wrote:
Mystoganz wrote:Music in the game would be awersome :x


I second this motion!


And I say... not music per se, but rather volume adjust. I can play music on my own, it's not a big of a deal, but the sfx sounds in the game are rather quiet, and I wouldn't mind if there was an option to adjust it.
Codi
 

 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby azunyan » Tue May 06, 2014 3:35 pm

Hirru wrote:
Mystoganz wrote:Music in the game would be awersome :x


I second this motion!


if there is the music we i can't focus footsteps titan :D
azunyan
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Hirru » Tue May 06, 2014 3:39 pm

azunyan wrote:
Hirru wrote:
Mystoganz wrote:Music in the game would be awersome :x


I second this motion!


if there is the music we i can't focus footsteps titan :D


Then we would have a volume adjust for BGM and SFX. Satisfy both parties?
Hirru
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Lyndis » Tue May 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Mystoganz wrote:Music in the game would be awersome :x

Feng has neither the copyright for the OST (even Funimation don't have that) nor the inclination to add music; it would take up way too much space and create tonnes of lag. He wants to keep filesize beneath a certain point. Play it on YouTube or media player in the background instead.
Lyndis
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Hirru » Tue May 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Lyndis wrote:
Mystoganz wrote:Music in the game would be awersome :x

Feng has neither the copyright for the OST (even Funimation don't have that) nor the inclination to add music; it would take up way too much space and create tonnes of lag. He wants to keep filesize beneath a certain point. Play it on YouTube or media player in the background instead.


I guess that works. If Feng won't be able to, then it's not a problem then.
Hirru
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby TheIdunno990 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Codi wrote:
Hirru wrote:
Mystoganz wrote:Music in the game would be awersome :x


I second this motion!


And I say... not music per se, but rather volume adjust. I can play music on my own, it's not a big of a deal, but the sfx sounds in the game are rather quiet, and I wouldn't mind if there was an option to adjust it.

Agreed, when im skype calling everyone complains about the noise of the 3DMG
TheIdunno990
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Roin » Tue May 06, 2014 4:04 pm

I wish we could turn down Eren's Titan shift. Who else has been playing with raised volume only to hear "BUAAAAAAAGH" scream out across your speakers as an Eren unleashes his holy rage? Maybe not turn him down, but it certainly gets jarring to hear him blast across the speakers when the only Titans I can almost always hear are the Runners and Crawlers with it on a normal, sane volume.
Roin
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Sly » Tue May 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Although music would add alot more "feel" to the game, it would be difficult to hear titans walking near you
Sly
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby AXUS » Tue May 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Roin wrote:I wish we could turn down Eren's Titan shift. Who else has been playing with raised volume only to hear "BUAAAAAAAGH" scream out across your speakers as an Eren unleashes his holy rage? Maybe not turn him down, but it certainly gets jarring to hear him blast across the speakers when the only Titans I can almost always hear are the Runners and Crawlers with it on a normal, sane volume.


I dont find the noise to be such a big deal its the fact that people abuse the titan form by hiding in a tree and waiting for the time to come back. This really needs to stop we need away to kick with votes, or Eren's titan form needs to be dictated by a kill count not a timer. Something like every 20 or 30 kills you can use his titan form. This would mean unless your actually playing the game you can just wait for the time to roll back around.
AXUS
 

Re: Game Suggestions

Postby Codi » Tue May 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Roin wrote:I wish we could turn down Eren's Titan shift. Who else has been playing with raised volume only to hear "BUAAAAAAAGH" scream out across your speakers as an Eren unleashes his holy rage? Maybe not turn him down, but it certainly gets jarring to hear him blast across the speakers when the only Titans I can almost always hear are the Runners and Crawlers with it on a normal, sane volume.


I use headphones, and as much as I find most of the sounds in the game too quiet I don't really mind his roar every once in a while. True, it's way lauder than any other sound from the game, but I'd rather have boost for the other sfx sounds than Eren's titan transformation roar turned down.

AXUS wrote:I dont find the noise to be such a big deal its the fact that people abuse the titan form by hiding in a tree and waiting for the time to come back. This really needs to stop we need away to kick with votes, or Eren's titan form needs to be dictated by a kill count not a timer. Something like every 20 or 30 kills you can use his titan form. This would mean unless your actually playing the game you can just wait for the time to roll back around.


I can understand why you see Eren campers waiting for their timer to turn up annoying. I find it a pointless waste of time, especially when you're dead and waiting for that one Eren to move his cute chibi bottom from the tree branch/building and just kill the titans or die trying. Still though, I think 20 or 30 kills is actually too high of a count (especially when you take into account the newbies or multiplayer maps, where you can't always get to kill everything due to being slower or something), and yet I don't really have any idea of how to tune his special, or how to make the players who use him play instead of just wait for the timer on special :/
Codi
 

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron