Bug Report

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Report

Postby Icepick » Tue May 06, 2014 4:05 am

Eren's house is gone what have you done?
Icepick

Postby Jelo » Tue May 06, 2014 5:37 am

the titans are falling form the sky..! Fuck.!
Jelo

Postby azunyan » Tue May 06, 2014 5:41 am

I still find ghost reel :roll:
azunyan

Postby Kagynt » Tue May 06, 2014 5:51 am

I dont think its a bug since its been happening since v 1.0 but well..... cant we fix the fact that if a dead titan falls over you, you get stuck?
Kagynt

Postby azunyan » Tue May 06, 2014 6:05 am

Kagynt wrote:I dont think its a bug since its been happening since v 1.0 but well..... cant we fix the fact that if a dead titan falls over you, you get stuck?

I also think so :D
but if titan disappear when they die it feels weird :mrgreen:
azunyan

Postby mmohappy521 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:15 am

The benefits for storing excess data online and freeing up space on your own hard drive is becoming a popular trend. Backing up information that could be lost if something is to go wrong on the current storage media is another very common use of online data storage.Instead of going through a process of sending data from one computer to the next, online data storage makes files easier to access from all around Path of Exile Orbs the world. You can backup those pictures and important documents online for free by opening an account with a free online storage provider and access them from any internet connection.Online data storage is an excellent way to back up files in a place that can always be counted on to find your what you backed up. Internal and external hard drives can't always be Buy Path of Exile Orbs counted on for your back up needs.
mmohappy521

Postby AttackOnTitties » Tue May 06, 2014 10:27 am

on random waves, titan number will hit 0 and titans wont respawn for quite awhile /:
AttackOnTitties

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 am

I've found a few titans that just stay in the air and don't touch the ground...
jlc

Postby AttackOnTitties » Tue May 06, 2014 11:30 am

jlc wrote:I've found a few titans that just stay in the air and don't touch the ground...

Also, on multiple occasions, while im a titan, I seem to start flyinga few meters off the ground >.>
AttackOnTitties

Postby Leopard » Tue May 06, 2014 11:56 am

petrafied wrote:I hit a 10M class's head while it was laughing (due to Armin's ability) and it died.

Also, in cage mode, titans can spawn where you are and you'll get kicked out of your cage.

Cage mode? what version are you talking about?
Leopard

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area