Bug Report

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: Bug Report

Postby hooy1214 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:56 am

The Floating Titans In the new Version :O sooo scary
hooy1214

Postby hooy1214 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:01 pm

I still somehow receive the ghost Hooks :C
hooy1214

Postby hooy1214 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:09 pm

I think there are still major bugs in the new update
hooy1214

Postby XiaoKai » Tue May 06, 2014 12:12 pm

I've seen vibrating titans, this glitch/bug usually occurs after the host of the game dies, and it makes the titans especially crawlers hard to kill, I don't know it could be just me lagging.
XiaoKai

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Jelo wrote:the titans are falling form the sky..! Fuck.!

I don't think that's a bug. It's just that when the titans randomly spawn, they do so in a tree, and then walk off of it.
jlc

Postby TheIdunno990 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:28 pm

I don't know if anyones said this yet, but when I join a game and it says the 'This game had been on for more than 30 seconds...' message. Then when I spawn its still there and it gets in the way. :/ Not really game-breaking but still rather annoying
TheIdunno990

Postby Xeshkar » Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 pm

XiaoKai wrote:I've seen vibrating titans, this glitch/bug usually occurs after the host of the game dies, and it makes the titans especially crawlers hard to kill, I don't know it could be just me lagging.

When there shaking and do a attack which would usually do maybe 700-1100 damage you sometime can hit like 2000+
Xeshkar

Postby Codi » Tue May 06, 2014 2:40 pm

TheIdunno990 wrote:I don't know if anyones said this yet, but when I join a game and it says the 'This game had been on for more than 30 seconds...' message. Then when I spawn its still there and it gets in the way. :/ Not really game-breaking but still rather annoying

It's "common" bug in this partial update, it dissapears though if there shows a message about "humanity fail/win", other than that, well... either play with the text on screen for now or look for another server ^^"

What's more the mouse sensitivity seems to be even lower than normal (though it feels like it's way less sensitive compared to the previous version by default) when the text "This game had been [...]" is present on the screen.
Codi

Postby Roin » Tue May 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Mystoganz wrote:no more bugs :x

This is an unproductive comment in a thread about reporting bugs.

Not sure if its been reported, but when people multi-cast all three flares, it can cause flickering of the colors trying to overlap. Not sure if that's a bug with Unity Engine or the game. I doubt it's my computer as I haven't encountered any other visual anomalies.
Roin

Postby Sly » Tue May 06, 2014 5:15 pm

When in fullscreen mode, and leaving a server, the boarder of what I was last seeing in the server is around the title screen. Its hard to explain
Sly

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area