The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Wolfbane » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 am

I've moved around my controls a little bit and seem to be doing slightly better. Dem abnormals, tho. I'm just having trouble timing the gas and the hooks to avoid hitting the ledges of houses, though If I do time it right I can swing around and smack a titan in the back of the neck.
Wolfbane

Postby Xupicor » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:16 am

Just practice, it comes with time. You'll get used to it and intuitively know where to aim your hooks to get fluid movement and not end up smashing a wall and thus breaking the flow. ;) I'm a noob aswell, and I'm getting better at this, so can you.

The only problem I see is not with the game, but with lack of European hosts. :P
Xupicor

Postby wxe » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:59 am

Hi there :) No idea who will see this, but I was wondering if there was some way for us to donate to Feng. The game's cool and it'd be nice to be able to support him.
wxe

Postby The Rogue Titan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:24 am

I can't get enough of this game! It's taking over my life and I like it! :lol:
I will kill all of the Titans. All of them! Exterminate them from this Earth. They are my prey now...
RIP Talons of Liberty
. Image
We fought hard but in the end we only succeeded in killing ourselves.

In-game name: A7XRogueTitan
The Rogue Titan

Formerly: A7X Rogue Titan

Postby Licca » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:20 am

I think that you should practice more.. I mean, at first it's kinda hard to control the gas.. But well, at least you've killed a titan hahaha ;)
Licca

Postby Lorickx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 am

This game has been great so far! I don't know if it makes me a bad player but I've really liked Jean, knowing I have a bit of a backup plan if I get grabbed helps me play better.
Lorickx

Postby Eren.Jaeger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Lorickx wrote:This game has been great so far! I don't know if it makes me a bad player but I've really liked Jean, knowing I have a bit of a backup plan if I get grabbed helps me play better.

Thats just thinking smart^^
Eren.Jaeger

Postby Licca » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Lorickx wrote:This game has been great so far! I don't know if it makes me a bad player but I've really liked Jean, knowing I have a bit of a backup plan if I get grabbed helps me play better.

Hahaha... No you don't. That's genious
Licca

Postby Eren.Jaeger » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Licca wrote:

Hahaha... No you don't. That's genious

It will be Weird when playing for 4 to 5 months tho (not saying he is) Just imagine....
Eren.Jaeger

Postby Xupicor » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:30 pm

wxe wrote:Hi there :) No idea who will see this, but I was wondering if there was some way for us to donate to Feng. The game's cool and it'd be nice to be able to support him.

There's a mail to Feng Lee on the home page - the mail is used with PayPal to send donations.
Xupicor

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area