The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby TurtleHermit » Sun May 04, 2014 6:01 pm

so i keep hearing about leaderboards and stuff how can i get on that
im kinda new just now gettign good tho
TurtleHermit

Postby VanchaX » Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

TurtleHermit wrote:so i keep hearing about leaderboards and stuff how can i get on that

Eh, the leaderboard is to the top left of your screen. Also you'll see the main leaderboard at the end of your game.
VanchaX

Postby phoneoman » Sun May 04, 2014 6:19 pm

TurtleHermit wrote:so i keep hearing about leaderboards and stuff how can i get on that

if you are talking about global leaderboard, i think it doesn't work right now
phoneoman

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 6:26 pm

has any of you guys started looking into guilds ? well looking at them considering we cant join nor post in the threads.
photono
Amateur

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Nucleo wrote:Playing with controllers sounds interesting. How would you reel on a Wii or Xbox controller though?

I'm not sure about wii and xbox controllers but I tried it on my DS4 and liked setting my reel and attack to the same button. Of course you don't have as much control if you do that but you can get some interesting high speed kills.
MFxEagle

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 6:45 pm

MFxEagle wrote:
Lily wrote:
black1blade wrote:What is your guys opinion on the new characters after the current rebalancing? My fav is still Mikasa and I'm glad she got a well deserved boost.

I miss Jean's gass :(

I like the rebalancing so far. Jean was way overpowered. He already has the biggest blades and a grab escape special. Reducing his gas, while still letting him have the most, is the least Feng could do. Besides, he was only ranked 5th in the squad, remember?

Side note: yaay post number 10! nevermind

jean should have been left alone, with the new play as titan thing he could have evened out these screwed up odds.
photono
Amateur

Postby Songbird » Sun May 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Mathix wrote:Does anyone else have this problem with the controls: 'jump/gas' is named dodge in the controls menu, where can you assign dodge then? :s

Not sure if you already know this but... If you look closely, the dodge button is still there. The text is just offset a bit. If you want to reassign dodge just change where you see left control (assuming you're on default controls). It's right next to the "Left Hook" text. :)
Songbird

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 6:50 pm

anyone knows what does the Mouse Scroll do in-game? O.o
CGJashua

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 6:54 pm

photono wrote:
MFxEagle wrote:
Lily wrote:I miss Jean's gass :(

I like the rebalancing so far. Jean was way overpowered. He already has the biggest blades and a grab escape special. Reducing his gas, while still letting him have the most, is the least Feng could do. Besides, he was only ranked 5th in the squad, remember?

Side note: yaay post number 10! nevermind

jean should have been left alone, with the new play as titan thing he could have evened out these screwed up odds.

It's not too hard to kill the player titans if you know where to aim. Also, I'll say it again, Jean was ranked 5TH in the squad on the show- if anyone is deserving of a boost it would be Mikasa and Petra. And Jean still has a lot of gas, it's just not 200% anymore. And besides, if you truly need 100% of your gas to kill one player titan, you probably didn't have too much of a shot of killing him anyways. Just saying.
MFxEagle

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 6:57 pm

so your telling me when you first started playing you would be able to kill a player titan, I'm speaking for the brand spanking new guys. I've seen them complain on the Facebook page.
photono
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area