The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby RED » Tue May 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Roin wrote:Good teammates are always nice. It's why I play as Marco, since he can taunt and kite the Titans to give people easy kills. The only thing better than good teammates is a smart Eren or player who can save the wave on Forest once most of the team has gone down.

Aw yeah, Marco ftw!
I never used to play him until the update, did his stats change very much?
I find him a lot easier to control than anyone else now.
RED

Postby Codi » Tue May 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Sly wrote:If there were to be a soundrack added to the AOTTG, it would make things like the noise of Titans walking alot harder to hear. Does anyone agree?

I... agree and disagree at the same time. I always play some music on my player whenever I play AOTTG. To turn my music off I'd have to... probably be on a voice chat with someone, otherwise I find it too quiet and silence after certain point drives me mad. So I always have some sort of background music on - quietly but still turned on. On the other hand I do agree on the footsteps being way too quiet and hard to notice. I always play with headphones on and yet it's still hard to always hear the titan coming. But that's one of the matters mentioned before on the forum somewhere with increasing the range of hearing the titans' footsteps and also a thing that I'd like to see in the game, adjusting the SFX sounds ingame (or allowing the players to adjust the sounds themselves).
Codi

Postby phoneoman » Tue May 06, 2014 5:27 pm

RED wrote:
Roin wrote:Good teammates are always nice. It's why I play as Marco, since he can taunt and kite the Titans to give people easy kills. The only thing better than good teammates is a smart Eren or player who can save the wave on Forest once most of the team has gone down.

Aw yeah, Marco ftw!
I never used to play him until the update, did his stats change very much?
I find him a lot easier to control than anyone else now.

he became worse after the update, and many players use marco not to help, but to steal titan's attention and kill them for themselves
phoneoman

Postby Accelevi » Tue May 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Accelevi wrote:Time to lock this one and put up a new one with rules so fucking idiots can read it.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Previous

Return to Newcomers Area