The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Rawrz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm

I've seen some of the youtube videos, but I first found the game when a twitch.tv streamer told me about it. Prior to that I'd never heard of it at all, though I later found out some acquaintances played~
Rawrz

Postby Lucky Hat » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Lohha wrote:Hey Guys!

So, after multiple months after finding this game, I finally made an forum account. But there is one thing that I've been asking myself:
How did you guys find this game?
Personally, I found it when I was watching Youtube videos about SnK, and then, there was this game.

I found it while scrolling through "Two Best Friends" videos on YouTube
Lucky Hat

Postby Lohha » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Nxt wrote:hey lohha, i also found this game on youtube two weeks ago, been playing this game for more than a week.
I hope we could play together sometime

Well, I actually prefer playing solo; simply because I don't play really safe and die often.
Personal Record, Forest Abnormal: 115s
*proof*: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5845/723z.jpg
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWK5UtoRrMw

Killing the Female titan with 9 people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-WWVumUPaA
Killing the Female titan solo (normal): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0vuF88jTg
Lohha
Amateur

Postby Hwu » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 pm

after researching some reactions, does anyone know the reactions from people in japan about this game?
Hwu

Postby EmilioDx » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 am

Lol i'm used to play before Armin and killing titans was easier, now it needs like Team Attack to succesfully kill 2 or 3 quickly D:

but i'm enjoying this so MUCH!
If anyone wanna play Let me know ^^
EmilioDx

Postby Tom » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:09 am

I want to know if I'm the only one who LOVES Sasha and wants a Sasha on the game!! :)
Tom

Postby Miasma » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:30 am

Me too! Potatoe girl! :D
One of the few loveable characters, though Levi's the most awesome ofcourse ;)
Miasma

Postby Miasma » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:38 am

Lohha wrote:
Hey Guys!

So, after multiple months after finding this game, I finally made an forum account. But there is one thing that I've been asking myself:
How did you guys find this game?
Personally, I found it when I was watching Youtube videos about SnK, and then, there was this game.

I started watching the Anime with my girlfriend and got totally hooked.
Looking for a game I only found some Minecraft Mods which were quite fun but were missing the actual thrill .. and I pretty much lost hope on finding a good AoT game.
But then my girlfriend found something in the related list of some yogscast video.. so hooray to both of them!!! :lol:
Miasma

Postby EmilioDx » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:17 am

Lol, i just ended watching the anime xD and Wowww! That part of eren set on fire (in the manga didn't happend but still)
Pretty cool. The only thing i didn't liked was watching Annie crying D: i fell in love with her as soon as i saw her... unfortunely i knew she wasn't good and it was later confirmed that she was the Female titan Lols :lol:
EmilioDx

Postby IAmTehKodo » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 am

Connorhere wrote:Has anybody else noticed that Titans have kinda short legs? I get that Titans often come deformed and all, but there are the few "regular" limbed ones.

Entirely a person's arms and legs are roughly similar sizes, though the Titans come a little stubby in their legs, i think it would be great when/if we get the achiles tendon as a possible weak-point the Titans would have longer legs in order for this area to actually be targeted without having to run up to it, cut it and then run like hell.

I am baffled that I never noticed this. Maybe he'll add different Titan's in a newer update? At least with more variety? Like taller, thin ones, or tall fat ones, or ones with better proportions.
IAmTehKodo

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area