The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Doge » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:43 pm

"Sasha"
Increases runspeed.
And increases hook releasing speed.
It's two features.
Plus hook on a nape in training with sasha with gas, it would land on it.
der.
Doge

Postby Soul » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 pm

:D I didn't know I could still post here!
Soul

Postby Ghosthunter » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 pm

Soul wrote::D I didn't know I could still post here!

It was changed recently.
Ghosthunter

Postby Soul » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 am

sweet.

If any newbies are having trouble with crawlers, I'd recommend using Petra. Her special attack is kinda like Levi's, but it is more controllable and streamlined. her special does 3 flips with the swords in one certain direction.It is good for escaping, as well as killing a titan if you are hanging too high up. You just do her special straight down and kill it with +200 damage.

Killing crawlers is easy with her as well, hang right above their heads, (like how you kill them with most characters), then use her special attack right onto their necks. If you fail to kill it, just grab on with a hook and special again into it again.
Soul

Postby xuhu » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:51 am

no just use building or trees to get to the right elevation and when the crawler is crawling under you then release and land on its head then kill it.
xuhu

Postby Soul » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:59 am

[quote="xuhu"]no just use building or trees to get to the right elevation and when the crawler is crawling under you then release and land on its head then kill it.[/quote]
That's unsafe, if the crawler takes off, you get crushed. Grab a building, then hook the neck, or petra can crush them with her jesus special. Landing on their head might work if you are using Jean christ
Soul

Postby Kid_Shadow » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:06 am

sup i'm Kid_Shadow :p
Kid_Shadow

Postby xuhu » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:28 am

Soul wrote:
xuhu wrote:no just use building or trees to get to the right elevation and when the crawler is crawling under you then release and land on its head then kill it.

That's unsafe, if the crawler takes off, you get crushed. Grab a building, then hook the neck, or petra can crush them with her jesus special. Landing on their head might work if you are using Jean christ

no it's running into the building or tree so it won't knock you off if you land on the middle of its head. If it doesn move quickly double hook its neck and you do this by aiming at the back of its head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZLfhX4V ... 8jjbsHA44Q
that vid included how i killed a crawler.
xuhu

Postby Soul » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:59 am

[quote="xuhu"][quote="Soul"][quote="xuhu"]no just use building or trees to get to the right elevation and when the crawler is crawling under you then release and land on its head then kill it.[/quote]
That's unsafe, if the crawler takes off, you get crushed. Grab a building, then hook the neck, or petra can crush them with her jesus special. Landing on their head might work if you are using Jean christ[/quote]

no it's running into the building or tree so it won't knock you off if you land on the middle of its head. If it doesn move quickly double hook its neck and you do this by aiming at the back of its head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZLfhX4V ... 8jjbsHA44Q
that vid included how i killed a crawler.[/quote]
Crawlers are more random than the actual abnormals, they can run any way from what I've seen. Petra is best for dealing with them, dat special <3.
Jean Christ is great as well for crawlers because of his character model providing him with larger swords. Great for fly-by kills. Levi doesn't use swords, he uses toothpicks :D
Soul

Postby Kid_Shadow » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:22 am

-sighes- still trying to configure controls so i'm comfortable :p
Kid_Shadow

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area