The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby aimop95 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 am

I hope we get the option to fully customize any key bindings we want in future updates...
aimop95

Postby OoTrillionoO » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 am

Notara wrote:Alienware stuff is always pretty questionable to me, considering you can build the same thing for half the cost

It's very worth learning how to build a PC

Yes, this is true. Building your own PC is definitely worth the time(Well, depending on your budget) but, I believe the subject was laptop's, or laptop functionality.

On subject though, my personal pick for pretty much anything PC related or laptop related would be Asus. I've heard a few complaints about other products, such as Dell, Lenovo, or Acer. But, I've almost only heard good things come from Asus users. It may not look as fancy as some others but I know it's at least one of the best. I've never owned an Asus brand, and I'm just going off of alot of the good things I've heard. I do agree though when it comes to aesthetics, Alienware will beat almost anything.
OoTrillionoO

Postby tactical_fluke » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Yeah. I've owned an Asus in the past, and that thing was reliable, and did what I wanted it to do.
Although it wasn't very powerful, I used as a somewhat gaming machine and it probably would have lasted 2 years, had I not got a desktop.
tactical_fluke

Postby Khally » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 pm

I only have great things to say about Asus. If you're thinking about buying anything, go Asus.
Khally

Postby Nosebleed » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:26 pm

So, just made an account and now I'm here. Have a video of me doing old level 1 on hard in 192 seconds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkz_v8V5 ... e=youtu.be
Nosebleed

Postby Franzuu » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 pm

On the point of building your own pc, generally you save at least 20% on the cheapest brands if you build it yourself. Alienware - you save even more. Its well worth doing. Even if you have the money and think you can't be bothered, you can buy an even more powerful pc with the money you save.
Franzuu

Postby Erwin Smith » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Customization is a good idea something like map creator would be epic but it would take some time.
Erwin Smith

Postby Accelevi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Map creator should be single player only and say so.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby Doenitz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 am

An option for the host of a multi-player game to kick selected players would be useful.
Doenitz

Postby xuhu » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 am

is it possible to get quick titan kills without using reeling? Like blinding it in the eye , then waiting for its combo attack then attack it? I don't like using techniques other people devleoped I wanna use my own developed methods but sadly they aren't fast kills so I was just wondering if it is possible to kill fast without any reeling around titan.
xuhu

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area