The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Safiro » Sun May 04, 2014 5:27 am

Anyone wnn play abnormal?Im kinda bored of the normal and hard titans including players...im becoming to good for them ._.
Safiro

Postby Tornado Levi » Sun May 04, 2014 5:28 am

Safiro wrote:Anyone wnn play abnormal?Im kinda bored of the normal and hard titans including players...im becoming to good for them ._.

Sure, got skype? friend me and we can get this going.
Tornado Levi

Postby Safiro » Sun May 04, 2014 5:31 am

Tornado Levi wrote:
Safiro wrote:Anyone wnn play abnormal?Im kinda bored of the normal and hard titans including players...im becoming to good for them ._.

Sure, got skype? friend me and we can get this going.

Yeh whats your skype il add you.I cant talk now togh its morning and my father is still sleeping.
Safiro

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 5:32 am

Tornado Levi wrote:Sure, got skype? friend me and we can get this going.

Can I join? :D would be cool x3
CGJashua

Postby yamadakun » Sun May 04, 2014 5:35 am

AlienWalrus wrote:I love the new update, though sometimes I hate it when Human titans won't stop jumping around and making it impossible to kill them.
Also some people just hides and runs away when everyone is dead making all of us wait for a long time

people who choose to play titan is what do you called the "absolutely abnormal (titan)" :)
yamadakun

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 5:42 am

AlienWalrus wrote:I love the new update, though sometimes I hate it when Human titans won't stop jumping around and making it impossible to kill them.
Also some people just hides and runs away when everyone is dead making all of us wait for a long time

A tip for killing jumping player titans:
1) Double hook* the nape and hold on for dear life
2) once hooked, hold the gas and keep scrolling down to reel in
*if you miss, let go of one of the hooks and then try to reshoot so that you get one hook above the neck and the other below.

Smart players will pick up on this and try to get you stuck on to buildings so they can belly flop you, but for the most part this works really well as long as you aim correctly.
I've even gotten a few mid-air kills like this
MFxEagle

Postby Tornado Levi » Sun May 04, 2014 5:44 am

CGJashua wrote:
Tornado Levi wrote:Sure, got skype? friend me and we can get this going.

Can I join? :D would be cool x3

Sure why not, my skype is: darklantern19
Tornado Levi

Postby Epicc » Sun May 04, 2014 5:50 am

Trevor_Carnage_Clark wrote:
SquadRico wrote:Eren's English VA is so weak. He sounds horrible.

Agreed. Vic Mignogna would have been a better choice.

same here, I can totally picture Eren with Edward Elrics voice. I didn't mind the dub though. Yea, it wasn't as good as the sub and they reworded a lot of the diologue, but I've seen worse. Maybe if everyone wasn't used to the Japanese voices they wouldn't hate on the English voices so much? They might get better in a few weeks when the story progresses and their characters are older. I wouldn't go as far to say the dub "sucks" though. I expected worse.
Epicc

Postby MFxEagle » Sun May 04, 2014 6:04 am

I just found out that Armin's special actually works on human players. They aren't stunned for as long as AI titans but it gives just enough to to go around and hook onto their neck. It's probably the most useful special move in pvp now.
MFxEagle

Postby Yoko » Sun May 04, 2014 6:06 am

That triple post is OP.
There's a lot of ways to kill a crawler, the easiest being on where you hang just above their head, drop down and slice.
Yoko

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area