The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Haiyato » Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 am

And how do i kill player playing as titans? For me they're kinda op. I tried different techniques but they're too fast.
Haiyato

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 10:15 am

Yeah,they keep rotating around in circles it is kinda frustrating.
ImagineBreaker

Postby Haiyato » Sun May 04, 2014 10:20 am

They should get a stamina bar or something. Then they wouldnt keep running around or attacking/jumping non-stop.
Haiyato

Postby Syrius » Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 am

ImagineBreaker wrote:
Syrius wrote:
Stygian wrote:What's the easiest way to kill a titan? And what is the best camera type to use, or the one you prefer and why?

Reeling around in the forest until I get a good enough angle and speed to claim the kill. And pretty much everyone uses tps, real easy. I also prefer to untick camera tilting, that kinda disorientates my maneuvering

I don't really see what the Camera tilting does ? What difference does it make anyway ?

Camera tilting tilts your camera every time you turn while flying.
I guess it's preference, just when I turn in a really sharp angle the whole camera tilts like 30 degrees. All I want is a straight smooth horizontal space to fly through
Syrius

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 10:38 am

Actually you can turn off the tilting in the options :P

there's an option called camera tilt

EDIT:

Oops, sorry i just reread your post. You probably already knew it :P.
Last edited by Damnhedge on Sun May 04, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damnhedge

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 10:42 am

It troubled me a little when it first came out but I've gotten used to it now :D
ImagineBreaker

Postby Historia » Sun May 04, 2014 10:50 am

Guys , I don't really know if this happens only to me but when you get into a forest III game that already started , That text : The game has already started for 30 secs etc... Keeps staying on your screen . I don't know about you but I can't play like that . I hit a tree every 10 seconds when I try to perform a hydra slash or a yoyo
Historia

Postby Syrius » Sun May 04, 2014 10:53 am

Historia wrote:Guys , I don't really know if this happens only to me but when you get into a forest III game that already started , That text : The game has already started for 30 secs etc... Keeps staying on your screen . I don't know about you but I can't play like that . I hit a tree every 10 seconds when I try to perform a hydra slash or a yoyo

I also have the same problem, for me the only way to get rid of it is to wait for everyone to die. The game restarts at wave 1 clearing out all texts
Syrius

Postby Historia » Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 am

Syrius wrote:
Historia wrote:Guys , I don't really know if this happens only to me but when you get into a forest III game that already started , That text : The game has already started for 30 secs etc... Keeps staying on your screen . I don't know about you but I can't play like that . I hit a tree every 10 seconds when I try to perform a hydra slash or a yoyo

I also have the same problem, for me the only way to get rid of it is to wait for everyone to die. The game restarts at wave 1 clearing out all texts

Exactly , thats the only way.
Historia

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 am

Historia wrote:By the way have you guys seen that more than 1 eren player can join a game? I saw 6 titan eren in a forest game and it was really laggy

I actually put in the suggestions that there needs to be a way to allow not more then 2 or so of the same characters.
Damnhedge

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area