The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Historia » Sun May 04, 2014 11:06 am

Damnhedge wrote:
Historia wrote:By the way have you guys seen that more than 1 eren player can join a game? I saw 6 titan eren in a forest game and it was really laggy

I actually put in the suggestions that there needs to be a way to allow not more then 2 or so of the same characters.

Okay , I hope feng will fix it but I heard he's gone for a couple of days
Historia

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 11:08 am

Historia wrote:
Damnhedge wrote:
Historia wrote:By the way have you guys seen that more than 1 eren player can join a game? I saw 6 titan eren in a forest game and it was really laggy

I actually put in the suggestions that there needs to be a way to allow not more then 2 or so of the same characters.

Okay , I hope feng will fix it but I heard he's gone for a couple of days

Yeah he is, i forgot to mention in the suggest post that there should be a way to make private servers again and to search up servers. I've been trying to play with my friends and we spend like 5 minutes to find the same server. It wouldent be so bad if private servers were back or we could search :P. But i am pretty sure he'll add that in the next update
Last edited by Damnhedge on Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damnhedge

Postby Hunter27 » Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 am

ImagineBreaker wrote:oops too late.

Damnhedge wrote:

i don't thing so
what if room is open for 99 player and now it just 8 charakter if 1 room only can use 2 same charakter
so only 16 player playing and 83 is titan player :O
Hunter27

Postby Haiyato » Sun May 04, 2014 11:12 am

Yeah he is, i forgot to mention in the suggest post that there should be a way to make private servers again and to search up servers. I've been trying to play with my friends and we spend like 5 minutes to find the same server. It wouldent be so bad if private servers were back or we could search :P. But i am pretty sure he'll add that in the next update

You friends can find your server easily if the name is coloured. For example "[FF0000]BLA". But you also can play the older version of the game, cant you?
Last edited by Haiyato on Sun May 04, 2014 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haiyato

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 11:13 am

Hunter27 wrote:
ImagineBreaker wrote:oops too late.

Damnhedge wrote:

i don't thing so
what if room is open for 99 player and now it just 8 charakter if 1 room only can use 2 same charakter
so only 16 player playing and 83 is titan player :O

Well they could implement it so the maximum amount of characters changes depending on the amount of players are on the server at the moment
Damnhedge

Postby Haiyato » Sun May 04, 2014 11:21 am

Damnhedge wrote:
Haiyato wrote:

You friends can find your server easily if the name is coloured. For example "[FF0000]BLA". But your also can play the older version of the game, cant you?

Oh yeah we can, but it would still be nice to play on a private server with just my friends :P.

Ya unfortunately you cant set up a passwort either. :(
Haiyato

Postby Damnhedge » Sun May 04, 2014 11:24 am

Haiyato wrote:
Damnhedge wrote:

You friends can find your server easily if the name is coloured. For example "[FF0000]BLA". But your also can play the older version of the game, cant you?

Oh yeah we can, but it would still be nice to play on a private server with just my friends :P.

Ya unfortunately you cant set up a passwort either. :(

I think that has to do with the servers or something, i am expecting that to get updated when Feng gets back!
Damnhedge

Postby Kryzyx » Sun May 04, 2014 11:25 am

Why the Annie and Colossal titan were removed?
Kryzyx

Postby Syrius » Sun May 04, 2014 11:40 am

Kryzyx wrote:Why the Annie and Colossal titan were removed?

Maybe feng just wanted smaller levels to ensure there won't be any problems with the maps itself I guess? Idk why exactly but he'll eventually bring it back
Syrius

Postby Shiroka » Sun May 04, 2014 11:51 am

There are too many players hiding from the human titans.We need some kind of time limit or maybe 7 sec respawn map.Not fun to watch people playing hide from titan. Or maybe just let the player titans have super jump
Shiroka

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area