The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby TheEpicWolf500 » Sun May 04, 2014 11:56 am

Shiroka wrote:There are too many players hiding from the human titans.We need some kind of time limit or maybe 7 sec respawn map.Not fun to watch people playing hide from titan. Or maybe just let the player titans have super jump

Well actually they kind of do but it's hard to aim and it's not that high but I've managed to kill a few people trying to climb up some trees to escape me.

TheEpicWolf500

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 11:57 am

Shiroka wrote:There are too many players hiding from the human titans.We need some kind of time limit or maybe 7 sec respawn map.Not fun to watch people playing hide from titan. Or maybe just let the player titans have super jump

The only respawn maps are forest and forest 3 and the human titans are available only in the city ? There is forest already so I don't think we need another respawn map. :?:
ImagineBreaker

Postby Shiroka » Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 pm

ImagineBreaker wrote:

The only respawn maps are forest and forest 3 and the human titans are available only in the city ? There is forest already so I don't think we need another respawn map. :?:

Those maps only make you respawn when the round ends. I have no patience in watching people hiding from the titans or climbing the walls/trees and just sit there forever, when i joined a room or died early. I don't mind watching players fighting. When feng implement the ability to kick players, then there is no need a 10 second respawn map.
Last edited by Shiroka on Sun May 04, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shiroka

Postby Lyndis » Sun May 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Kryzyx wrote:Why the Annie and Colossal titan were removed?

Feng is reprogramming the whole game in a different format. This includes most of the special game modes. The Female and Colossal titans were not the most necessary and will probably be in the next update.
Lyndis

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Shiroka wrote:
ImagineBreaker wrote:

Those maps only make you respawn when the round ends. I have no patience in watching people hiding from the titans or climbing the walls/trees and just sit there forever, when i joined a room or died early.

You respawn immediately in The Forest.That is for you.
ImagineBreaker

Postby Shiroka » Sun May 04, 2014 12:07 pm

@ImagineBreaker The new version respawn everyone after the round ends or host left.
Shiroka

Postby ImagineBreaker » Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 pm

My bad for not confirming it before. I guess this is a problem then huh....Maybe joining servers with less people will help ? :lol:
ImagineBreaker

Postby Remilia » Sun May 04, 2014 12:17 pm

That shouldn't really affect this problem, I believe.
Remilia

Postby KiraAngelic » Sun May 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Can I Ask? the power of each character so increased but why the pace of change eren be very long?
KiraAngelic

Postby MikasaChan » Sun May 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Do anyone else get the text saying "the game has already begun 30seconds...." staying even after you spawn? It happens sometimes for me and it's really annoying :(
MikasaChan

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area