The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Peanuts » Sun May 04, 2014 12:32 pm

MikasaChan wrote:Do anyone else get the text saying "the game has already begun 30seconds...." staying even after you spawn? It happens sometimes for me and it's really annoying :(

You have to wait till everyone dies :o
Peanuts

Postby Aranclanos » Sun May 04, 2014 12:33 pm

new update are funny, congratulate feng
Aranclanos

Postby BSC » Sun May 04, 2014 12:38 pm

TheReal wrote:I was wanting to login with my name, but it says wrong password and account already made :( help pls.

Only the logins of pre-existing accounts on the forum with 10+ posts can use their accounts atm. Judging from your post count, it doesn't seem like you filled that criteria. Sorry man :(
For those who have met this criteria, your username exists, but you need to press the "Forgot Password" button and follow through with the instructions~

Peanuts wrote:
MikasaChan wrote:Do anyone else get the text saying "the game has already begun 30seconds...." staying even after you spawn? It happens sometimes for me and it's really annoying :(

You have to wait till everyone dies :o

Actually it's a bug :3 Generally, the message disappears but I believe if you joined in a really laggy game, it stays on the screen which can be distracting.
BSC

Postby BSC » Sun May 04, 2014 1:05 pm

nithael wrote:hey how can i get account for update v05012014 ?

As stated previously by many, many others, the leaderboard/login system has been overloaded/broken/unfinished. Official link here.
BSC

Postby BSC » Sun May 04, 2014 1:25 pm

BlueFeet wrote:i wonder if the guests numbers will reach 1 million in the future... (like guest1000000)

That'd require 1 million non-user players >.>
Numbers are recycled.
BSC

Postby Accelevi » Sun May 04, 2014 3:14 pm

I really should not see another fucking post on accounts, people.
Or you know, I might accidentally drop my banhammer.
On you.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby black1blade » Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm

What is your guys opinion on the new characters after the current rebalancing? My fav is still Mikasa and I'm glad she got a well deserved boost.
black1blade

Postby Lily » Sun May 04, 2014 3:50 pm

black1blade wrote:What is your guys opinion on the new characters after the current rebalancing? My fav is still Mikasa and I'm glad she got a well deserved boost.

I miss Jean's gass :(
Lily

Postby Mathix » Sun May 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Does anyone else have this problem with the controls: 'jump/gas' is named dodge in the controls menu, where can you assign dodge then? :s
Mathix

Postby Lily » Sun May 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Mathix wrote:Does anyone else have this problem with the controls: 'jump/gas' is named dodge in the controls menu, where can you assign dodge then? :s

yeah its a bug
Lily

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area