The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby phoneoman » Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

heard some guy could use wii joysticks (wiimotes or whatever) for this game, i have some, could someone tell me how to bind controls to them?
phoneoman

Postby Peanuts » Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

phoneoman wrote:heard some guy could use wii joysticks (wiimotes or whatever) for this game, i have some, could someone tell me how to bind controls to them?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5198
Peanuts

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 4:36 pm

phoneoman wrote:heard some guy could use wii joysticks (wiimotes or whatever) for this game, i have some, could someone tell me how to bind controls to them?

Haha hahaha I'm trying out the same but with Xbox 360 controller, its so hard to play that way xD I guess I got used to the Keyboard and Tablet,
if you have an xbox controller just download Xpadder

ParaShoCK wrote:Hi I have a problem I'm completely new to the game and the forum so i tried to make an account (ingame). I gave them what they wanted password email etc and pressed the sign up button. Every thing was ok and they said the account was created and that they send me an email but I also got an error something with my email so i didn't got the email for my account. Every time i try to log in now they say i have to check my emails before i can log in but i never got the email . Can someone pls tell me how i have to fix the problem

Read this before Accelevi eats your account:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7813
CGJashua

Postby Nucleo » Sun May 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Playing with controllers sounds interesting. How would you reel on a Wii or Xbox controller though?
Nucleo

Postby CGJashua » Sun May 04, 2014 5:09 pm

Nucleo wrote:Playing with controllers sounds interesting. How would you reel on a Wii or Xbox controller though?

depends on your setup, you have to choose what key its for every button/joystick on the controller, for example, I got jumping/gas on the third button of my Pen/mouse so I can put the Third Mouse Button Key on the "A" of the xbox controller, and for the Q and E hooks we could put them on the Xbox controller triggers, get it? :D its up to you how you wanna play
CGJashua

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 5:14 pm

anyone here want to have conversation lol this update and to me made things suck, what was great about this game was its freedom but I guess with new features and stuff comes prices eventually we might have to pay.
photono
Amateur

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Yuisane wrote:what feature? lol

just everything that was added to the game,
photono
Amateur

Postby phoneoman » Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Nucleo wrote:Playing with controllers sounds interesting. How would you reel on a Wii or Xbox controller though?

well, for keyboard/mouse i used x-mouse, it lets you rebind mouse wheel scroll down to another button, it really helps :D
phoneoman

Postby Voidaken » Sun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm

photono wrote:

Your sig and username don't correlate by the way.

Anyone here who is genuinely new at the game rather than here to register on the leaderboards?
Voidaken

Postby photono » Sun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Voidaken wrote:
photono wrote:

Your sig and username don't correlate by the way.

Anyone here who is genuinely new at the game rather than here to register on the leaderboards?
I see what you were saying and it is fixed lol
photono
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area