The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby JesseC » Mon May 05, 2014 2:08 am

GC.EvanViscerate wrote:how to kill running titan?

I just reel as I am coming up on them, I hit attack.
JesseC

Postby Tokisaki » Mon May 05, 2014 2:14 am

JesseC wrote:

I always use my environment when killing any titan, but sometimes I get away with just using the titan.
Tokisaki

Postby K.Aldmer » Mon May 05, 2014 2:22 am

I find that using the environment you can practically however in place until you're ready to move in for a kill. I love playing in the city because being surrounded on all sides by buildings gives you so much creative freedom in your kills.
K.Aldmer

Postby Voidaken » Mon May 05, 2014 2:24 am

Tokisaki wrote:
JesseC wrote:

I always use my environment when killing any titan, but sometimes I get away with just using the titan.

Another tactic you may use if you find yourself in a sour situation is grappling right onto the center of their foreheads and flying full speed while keeping the hooks down; the momentum and angle will land you smack on the nape. Warning: You need at least 30 m of distance between the two of you; otherwise, you're better off running until you have viable ground.
Voidaken

Postby SuperCyp » Mon May 05, 2014 2:32 am

I still have hard time reeling, sometimes it'll work and I go zooming and other it's like "PFT, You thought you scrolled that mouse wheel!?" I think that's just my lack of ability though. Is there any particular trick to help getting used to the feel of reeling? Or should I just not bother with it?
SuperCyp

Postby Tokisaki » Mon May 05, 2014 2:44 am

I'll try that Voidaken, Thanks.
Tokisaki

Postby K.Aldmer » Mon May 05, 2014 3:07 am

Don't give up on reeling. I can't do it well myself but I've seen others obliterate titan groups with it. Also for killing player titans I think it'll be a very handy skill to have in your arsenal.
K.Aldmer

Postby Adm_Eren » Mon May 05, 2014 3:14 am

I use TPS
and now the camera is slower to move
with the maximum sencibilidad.
I find it difficult the game now.
Adm_Eren

Postby GameTooHard » Mon May 05, 2014 3:50 am

Any tips on killing those crawling titan ?? they always annihilate my entire team LOL. There was once I have a stage of 2 crawler and 3 of the quick running one O.o Talk about GG.
GameTooHard

Postby MicroDot » Mon May 05, 2014 3:54 am

GameTooHard wrote:Any tips on killing those crawling titan ?? they always annihilate my entire team LOL. There was once I have a stage of 2 crawler and 3 of the quick running one O.o Talk about GG.

For me, the fastest way to deal with crawlers is by using the overhead technique. :D
MicroDot

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area