The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby stephen carl » Mon May 05, 2014 8:41 am

oh yeah i cant wait hanji as playable character that will be the coolest character ever!!
:o
stephen carl
 

 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby norris7739 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:17 am

Not sure if anybody else has the same problem, but when I try to join a game, I get redirected to http://fenglee.com/ Does anybody know why?
norris7739
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby MikasaChan » Mon May 05, 2014 9:39 am

norris7739 wrote:Not sure if anybody else has the same problem, but when I try to join a game, I get redirected to http://fenglee.com/ Does anybody know why?

Haven't had such a problem, did you write the right address? http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing cache or lowering internet security/put fenglee.com in allowed websites or what it is called and like allow cookies?
MikasaChan
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby MikasaChan » Mon May 05, 2014 10:29 am

KiritoKun wrote:in game i can't play as a titan or single player and i can play only on 4 maps is it cuz i dont have an account?

you clearly haven't been reading... http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ under the game title you see "this version doesn't contain single mode, if you want to play single mode you can play the version 01242014 *latest version:05012014*" the link is http://fenglee.com/game/aog/index_old.html if you wanna play singleplayer
And the there's probably only 4 maps cause Feng might not have implementet dawn and night modes to the other maps or other things etc...
You can play as a titan but probably not on an empty game or in forest 3 that have waves. Try city or forest1, it works for me

Btw when did your old account reach 10 posts?

Edit:And did you have over 10 posts?
MikasaChan
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Baked Potato » Mon May 05, 2014 10:50 am

Ello :3 I'm not actually too sure if this was posted anywhere, so don't mind me :P uhmm, how does the guild thing work? Does it let you keep an eye on private or public servers and when they are online or offline? O.o I haven't been able to personally check myself, so yeah... :?
Thank you!! ^-^
¬Baked Potato
Baked Potato
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby BSC » Mon May 05, 2014 11:30 am

MikasaChan wrote:
norris7739 wrote:Not sure if anybody else has the same problem, but when I try to join a game, I get redirected to http://fenglee.com/ Does anybody know why?

Haven't had such a problem, did you write the right address? http://fenglee.com/game/aog/ What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing cache or lowering internet security/put fenglee.com in allowed websites or what it is called and like allow cookies?


There's a problem with web address of the domain. There are two separate ones that work, one of which unfortunately redirects to fenglee.com.

1) fenglee.com/game/aog
This is the one you'll want to be to using.

2) http://fenglee.com/game/aog
I believe this is the one that causes you to be redirected upon joining a game.

Please correct if wrong.
BSC
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Cepheus » Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 pm

i can't speak english very well TT
Cepheus
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Nanai » Mon May 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Just wondering, could it hurt to give Jean's special a cooldown time? Maybe 2 minutes like Eren's special cooldown. I wouldn't think it be OP as well since there are plenty of other ways to die.

On a slightly different note. I personally think that all characters should have the ability to break out of a titan's grasp "if" their blades are still at 100% durability. Once used, their blades will instantly go down to 50%, or break. Meaning that you will have to withdraw for a bit. Sure, people can keep on reloading their blades but it will be an inconvenience, not to mention the more time they will need to spend going back to the refilling station.

Also, the ability to throw your blades would be cool. Although it shouldn't be able to kill a titan, at least you can use it to blind them without having to ram yourself into its face. But I will admit to implement such a feature would only be for the cool factor. I don't really see any constructive use of it at the moment.
Nanai
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Inugami » Mon May 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi there !
Nice to meet you all
I'm newbie and looking forward for your coorporation :D
Inugami
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Endogenesis » Mon May 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Nanai wrote:Just wondering, could it hurt to give Jean's special a cooldown time? Maybe 2 minutes like Eren's special cooldown. I wouldn't think it be OP as well since there are plenty of other ways to die.

On a slightly different note. I personally think that all characters should have the ability to break out of a titan's grasp "if" their blades are still at 100% durability. Once used, their blades will instantly go down to 50%, or break. Meaning that you will have to withdraw for a bit. Sure, people can keep on reloading their blades but it will be an inconvenience, not to mention the more time they will need to spend going back to the refilling station.


Also, the ability to throw your blades would be cool. Although it shouldn't be able to kill a titan, at least you can use it to blind them without having to ram yourself into its face. But I will admit to implement such a feature would only be for the cool factor. I don't really see any constructive use of it at the moment.


It would take out the fun, imho.
Why should you be carefull when you can easily break free every two minutes?
If titans get harder, sure, but as of now, I can't help but disagree.
Endogenesis
 

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest