The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby TurtleHermit » Mon May 05, 2014 1:26 pm

is there a way to get a notification for if someone qoutes my post ??? is thee something i have to turn on to get it or somethin
TurtleHermit

Postby exada7 » Mon May 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Hello guys.
I'm new here , i hope we can get along :3
exada7

Postby Ceazar » Mon May 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Anyone have tips for killing player titans???, cause I want to kill em so badly :roll:
Ceazar

Postby exada7 » Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Ceazar wrote:Anyone have tips for killing player titans???, cause I want to kill em so badly :roll:

practice more bro :3
exada7

Postby phoneoman » Mon May 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Nanai wrote:Just wondering, could it hurt to give Jean's special a cooldown time? Maybe 2 minutes like Eren's special cooldown. I wouldn't think it be OP as well since there are plenty of other ways to die.

On a slightly different note. I personally think that all characters should have the ability to break out of a titan's grasp "if" their blades are still at 100% durability. Once used, their blades will instantly go down to 50%, or break. Meaning that you will have to withdraw for a bit. Sure, people can keep on reloading their blades but it will be an inconvenience, not to mention the more time they will need to spend going back to the refilling station.

Also, the ability to throw your blades would be cool. Although it shouldn't be able to kill a titan, at least you can use it to blind them without having to ram yourself into its face. But I will admit to implement such a feature would only be for the cool factor. I don't really see any constructive use of it at the moment.

good idea, but i think it's not the blades that can save you from a titans grasp, more like strength and good coordination, also in the manga/anime no one could escape a real titans grasp (reiner - will not write any spoilers, jean - it was barely just a leg)
phoneoman

Postby Ceazar » Mon May 05, 2014 1:52 pm

exada7 wrote:
Ceazar wrote:Anyone have tips for killing player titans???, cause I want to kill em so badly :roll:

practice more bro :3

oh well, yep i think i better off practicing more on those cause normal titans is like a cakewalk
Ceazar

Postby MikasaChan » Mon May 05, 2014 1:56 pm

I guess you're new to this game. You should check the tutorial section, read this if you're new viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7101
and lots of techniques here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6663
I would recommend TPS camera since it seems to be the easiest one, also set your mouse sensitivity to what you feel most comfortable.
You might also wanna rebind your keys since it'll be easier to use 3dmg with other keys in my opinion.
I use mouse left and right for left and right hook and attack with left alt and special attack with x

Edit: You should read about how to reel since it increases your accuracy by a whole lot. You reel in by rolling your mousewheel in, and it seems to only work after you gain a certain amount of speed.
MikasaChan

Postby Shiroka » Mon May 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Wait for them to slappy slap slap, hook onto their chin or their back, gas and keep gassing and then reel and slash at the right time.Let go of them if they are gonna do a body slam.
Shiroka

Postby Leopard » Mon May 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Hook to the neck, then hold gas and reel in while clicking on the left mouse button, works everytime..

Gas = shift
Reel = Scroll on the mouse (down)
Leopard

Postby Ceazar » Mon May 05, 2014 2:35 pm

Leopard wrote:

Hook to the neck, then hold gas and reel in while clicking on the left mouse button, works everytime..

Gas = shift
Reel = Scroll on the mouse (down)

hmmm did not know there is a reel option, does it work when i put my special attack on the mouse scroll?
EDIT: not new to the game, but i'm new to the forums :D
Ceazar

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area