The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby MELIQ » Mon May 05, 2014 5:27 pm

A better question would be "Has anyone not seen the anime?" :D
MELIQ

Postby Spark450 » Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

I've only seen a couple of episodes and clips here and there; I mainly play the game, read the manga; somehow I'm caught up to everything that's happened :P
Spark450

Postby Sly » Mon May 05, 2014 5:37 pm

I read the manga, and watched the anime. I loved the dub, but I think they could have done something more with eren's voice
Sly

Postby BeyondEpic » Mon May 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Letus wrote:
dvirz789 wrote:how do i reel?

With the scroll

What is this reel ?? is it the action of pulling oneself closer to the hooked target ?? Cause this is news to me :x
BeyondEpic

Postby Spark450 » Mon May 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Reeling is.. kind of odd. Reeling is a maneuver where you don't have to keep moving around it and grabbing onto the neck 800 times
in order to attack the titan. Instead, slide the mouse's scroll wheel (in the middle of the mouse) downwards. If you're going fast enough,
you will quickly reroute to wherever your hooks are at that moment. You can't really explain it in text, but hopefully that was enough.
Spark450

Postby Letus » Mon May 05, 2014 5:53 pm

BeyondEpic wrote:
Letus wrote:
dvirz789 wrote:how do i reel?

With the scroll

What is this reel ?? is it the action of pulling oneself closer to the hooked target ?? Cause this is news to me :x

yes, is that action
Letus

Postby Safiro » Mon May 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Tip for everything.Go to forest solo wave 1.Kill the 2 titans[the smaller ones if possible] and ul be left with 1 then just practice there.
Safiro

Postby Accelevi » Mon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm

You idiots must really want me to ban you, because you can't seem to read the fucking announcements, or the rules either.

Sig courtesy of Zarythe <3

C A D E A U X
Accelevi
« Administrator »

Postby K.Aldmer » Mon May 05, 2014 8:19 pm

How long do people tend to stay in a game for before quitting to go to another map or something? Having just finished a game in Forest III with 521 and the next guy down from me having about 30 I can't help but wonder if I'm just more addicted than most people to stick around that long?
Also how many kills do you guys usually have at the end of a session?
K.Aldmer

Postby Voidaken » Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 pm

K.Aldmer wrote:How long do people tend to stay in a game for before quitting to go to another map or something? Having just finished a game in Forest III with 521 and the next guy down from me having about 30 I can't help but wonder if I'm just more addicted than most people to stick around that long?
Also how many kills do you guys usually have at the end of a session?

Are you talking about the games with the waves or what? Typical games have about 15 Titans only. I've never participated in the Forest waves map myself; seems like something more fun to do with friends.
Voidaken

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area