The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Yuuma14 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:49 am

soullinker wrote:I just noticed that Levi's special is a bit more faster is'nt it guys?

Me too :)
But i think Jean is more faster than the others o.O
Yuuma14
 

 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby norris7739 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 am

BSC wrote:
norris7739 wrote:
BSC wrote:
There's a problem with web address of the domain. There are two separate ones that work, one of which unfortunately redirects to fenglee.com.

1) fenglee.com/game/aog
This is the one you'll want to be to using.

2) http://fenglee.com/game/aog
I believe this is the one that causes you to be redirected upon joining a game.

Please correct if wrong.


I tried, but "fenglee.com/game/aog" just takes me to the old one, and I actually use "http://www.fenglee.com/game/aog/" for the new update, thanks though.


Where are you playing the game? Sometimes a proxy can cause the redirect as well. Hope this helps.


Austalia, newest version of Google Chrome, no proxies.
norris7739
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby TheIdunno990 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:30 am

Kagynt wrote:whats the highest documented legit hit so far?

Ive seen someone get slightly over 5000
TheIdunno990
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 11:05 am

Yuuma14 wrote:
soullinker wrote:I just noticed that Levi's special is a bit more faster is'nt it guys?

Me too :)
But i think Jean is more faster than the others o.O


In the update, I feel like Jean got nerfed pretty badly though ):
jlc
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby AttackOnTitties » Tue May 06, 2014 11:08 am

I can remember playing this game when the servers were terrible! Now I can join a server with 80+ people! :o
There were a few lag issues where the game wouldn't reatart after everyone was dead bUT WITH 80+ ITS EXPECTED
AttackOnTitties
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Yuuma14 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:11 am

jlc wrote:
Yuuma14 wrote:
soullinker wrote:I just noticed that Levi's special is a bit more faster is'nt it guys?

Me too :)
But i think Jean is more faster than the others o.O


In the update, I feel like Jean got nerfed pretty badly though ):

Yep, not like older updates :(
I like the overpowered jean haha
Yuuma14
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 11:12 am

AttackOnTitties wrote:I can remember playing this game when the servers were terrible! Now I can join a server with 80+ people! :o
There were a few lag issues where the game wouldn't reatart after everyone was dead bUT WITH 80+ ITS EXPECTED


Also the lag makes it really hard to play. I swear sometimes it takes like 10 hits directly to the neck to kill one titan :(
jlc
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby AttackOnTitties » Tue May 06, 2014 11:18 am

yeah, thats why I love when host privileges are switched to me!
AttackOnTitties
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Shiroka » Tue May 06, 2014 11:25 am

Mikasa is now faster than levi in top speed?
Shiroka
 

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby Safiro » Tue May 06, 2014 11:35 am

Mikasa is top student and they say she has elite level...Why not.
Petra should have the most accelaration[The Annie episode *cough cough*]that BAM was awesome.
Safiro
 

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests