The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

To discuss things if you have 3 posts or less.
- Accelevi

Re: The Newbie Discussion Thread 3

Postby AttackOnTitties » Tue May 06, 2014 11:37 am

Shiroka wrote:Mikasa is now faster than levi in top speed?

Thats what I noticed. I can get 1k+ points on nearly EVERY kill thanks to her insane speed ♡
AttackOnTitties

Postby phoneoman » Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 am

TheIdunno990 wrote:
Kagynt wrote:whats the highest documented legit hit so far?

Ive seen someone get slightly over 5000

ChronosLee - 100000+
phoneoman

Postby kevenhong » Tue May 06, 2014 11:55 am

I can remember playing this game when the servers were terrible! Now I can join a server with 80+ people! :o
There were a few lag issues where the game wouldn't reatart after everyone was dead bUT WITH 80+ ITS EXPECTED

Also the lag makes it really hard to play. I swear sometimes it takes like 10 hits directly to the neck to kill one titan :(
kevenhong

Postby Leopard » Tue May 06, 2014 11:58 am

Playing a room with 80+ people is stupid.. they should make the max players like 25-30, cause no matter what you say, everybody laggs in a 50+ player room
Leopard

Postby Leopard » Tue May 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Hey is it just me or they changed the character's abillities? I just compared Mikasa's speed to the older version and she seems alot faster now, same with Jean, he's slower now.
Leopard

Postby XiaoKai » Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 pm

True yeah, I use Mikasa tons of times I can have her literally fly across the forest map in seconds from the supply depot to the far end of the map.
XiaoKai

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 12:54 pm

hooy1214 wrote::| Having hard time creating an account help ;-;

Go read Accelevi's thread on "How To Register An Account on the New Update." It should help!
jlc

Postby Pendragon » Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 pm

shirojin5150 wrote:so after i gain access to full forum ill be able to join a guild who plays more regularly? or can i join a guild without being a full access on the forums?

Actuallly, some guilds, like mine, allow people to join one through PM. Really, all you have to do is just PM the Guild Leader and find out from there.
Pendragon

Postby jlc » Tue May 06, 2014 1:25 pm

Also, is it just me or did Armin get a huge boost? He has the same gas consumption has jean and longer blades O.o
jlc

Postby Pendragon » Tue May 06, 2014 1:29 pm

jlc wrote:Also, is it just me or did Armin get a huge boost? He has the same gas consumption has jean and longer blades O.o

Overall, it's to compensate for how he was the worst character on the Tier List. Everyone's received nerfs/buffs, and Armin had to be the most buffed character out of the entire cast, and I'd guess I'd say Petra after.
Pendragon

PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers Area